Trump has caused and is almost solely responsible for racial tensions in America

Consider the things he has done.

Worked to create investment in at risk communities

Enacted policies which lowered minority unemployment

Criminal justice reform

Funding for traditionally minority schools

Stole the Democrat talking points and agenda.

It is this last point that has caused all the trouble.

It is the Trump move to the left that has caused disorientation in the Democrat party.

That is why they must resort to race and division.

They have no policy positions to address poverty.

They have no policy prescriptions for education.

They do have an acute awareness that the Black Vote is pivotal in presidential elections.

What other group votes 90% or more as a monolith?

IT is fundamental to the Democrat Party to create a herd mentality to win over that block of voters.

Black Folk win elections and above all else Black folk vote democrat.

So long as minority voters do not question their group Identity Biden is correct.

If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black.

So, clearly it is Trumps fault for moving to the left and leaving Democrats with no platform.

Proof Trump is a racist.

6 Likes

Thank you Mr. President.

6 Likes

Why yes it is. I’ll never forget the day I realized Trump would be the GOP nominee, and I had to look in the mirror and ask myself if I could live with myself if I remained in the GOP with them selecting such a reprobate individual. In the end, though it was a painful decision, I am a much better person for it today.

4 Likes

Trump is da best

That just went out the window…who would want to invest there anymore.

Say…that’s just what democrats wanted.

2 Likes

The man ( And I use that term lightly) started his campaign on fear and hate.

What are you afraid of and why do you hate? It’s all ok…I’m your friend. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

OP said it was all his fault. BUT then i assume you do not see any fear and hate from the women of the left.

Absolute nonsense.

which part?

the black vote?

the low unemployment?

the criminal justice reform?

what is nonsense?

Really???.. Mexicans are bringing drugs, crime, rapists. The muslim ban…etc etc…How would you describe it?

Great thread!

I suggest all you dems, libs, progs, never Trumpers participating in this thread not vote for President Trump in November.

perhaps you should address the issue of the vote and the Democrat chance for wining in the context of the media narrative.

Still waiting on that list of things he’s done.

read the OP

I would describe it as a complete and utter distortion by the media. I listened to the guy, not to the damn media. I mean, hell, just from what you said, let’s address those two points.

#1. There was NEVER a “Muslim Ban”, it was a ban on people coming from 7 nations that made up, what 7% of the Muslim world? You remember, the 7 nations that Obama painted as a threat?
#2. Are we arguing that drugs, crime and rapists don’t come across the border? His entire point was ILLEGAL immigration encourages and enables that garbage so it needs to end.

Might want to try listening to the man rather than believing CNN. I hated it when Trump was first nominated and then I started watching how the media attacked and distorted his words. Made me feel better voting for him. Nearly 4 years later and I can’t remember why I didn’t like him in 16.

2 Likes

OK, I get where you are coming from, but still waiting for somebody to address the black vote.

Reginald Denny
Michael Brown
Emmett Till
Hurricane Carter
the jailing of Jack Johnson
bombing the MOVE house.
“…a recently-discharged black soldier named Charles Lewis was lynched in uniform in December 1918, just weeks after the end of World War I. Mr. Lewis was standing on the street in his uniform when a white police officer began harassing him and claimed he fit the description of a robbery suspect. When Mr. Lewis insisted that he was a soldier with no reason to rob anyone, the officer accused him of assault and arrested him. The next morning, a mob of white men broke into the jail, seized Mr. Lewis, and hanged him.”

Trump is not “almost solely responsible for racial tensions”. Billie Holliday was singing about lynching before Trump was even born.

Its not about one or two bad cops or unfortunate circumstances.
Its about decades and decades of injustice.

Trump has hurt things. (His cutting funding to train police in de-escalation is one example) But he is far from solely responsible.

1 Like

Yes, but he failed in seeing that the police in Minneapolis weed out bad cops. The Democrat Governor and Democrat Mayor have every right to complain about that.

Maybe you should read the OP again