Trump has caused and is almost solely responsible for racial tensions in America

Did, still waiting.

The essence of most politics is about hate and division.

1 Like

good government

I will never quite understand the logic of burning one’s own community to the ground, especially at a time when people are already struggling. This entire nightmare that we are going through in America is hard to swallow. The violence and rioting and looting and burning and theft is ridiculous and self serving garbage being executed by a bunch of criminals, I wonder how many of those individuals could even offer up George Floyd’s name if they were asked what they are “Protesting”.

I’m curious, if someone would have asked Mr. Floyd before he so senselessly lost his life, how many businesses he wanted to see burn in his honor, what he would have said?

Another liberal lie.

1 Like

Precisely. Do a forum search on some libs here and George Floyd name…very few even mention him and when they did it was first day right after his death. Then it all became political for em.

They’re no worst then looters and rioters. They using his death for their own gain.

Sad really. Specially when it was agreed upon from all walks of life that his death was senseless.

1 Like

Is that right? Back it up.

What gain would that be? Justice? Equity?

It’s sad that you believe that libs don’t care about George Floyd. We cared about him before you did. We cared about him in 2012, 1965, 1865, 1619 and all years in between.

1 Like

George Floyd’s death was a crime, IMHO. The officer involved is entitled to a trial, but barring some unbelievable legal wrangling it’s hard to imagine anything other than a guilty verdict. Personally I believe the officers who stood by and watched should also be arrested and charged.

But that does not mean that one man’s death in Minnesota, and heinous and unjustifiable as it was, in anyway justifies the mindless destruction taking place right now in so many cities in America. Protest…Yes. Burn, break, bash, mutilate…No.

This Minnesota firefighter spent his life defending his community…“Local firefighter and owner of Scores Sports Bar Korboi “KB” Balla says he has lost his dream business in the blink of an eye after it was destroyed, looted and vandalized by rioters in Minnesota.” Rioters destroy bar bought with Minnesota firefighter's life savings | Fox Business

Somebody wanna explain to me what this man and his family did to have everything they ever dreamed of burned to the ground by thugs and looters.

3 Likes

Nothing more than some free clothes and a new flat screen TV…There is no justification for the violence, looting, and rioting.

1 Like

It’s not Trump’s fault. It’s our fault. Its the American people’s fault as a whole.

There is a lack of understanding between the people. And we refuse to empathize with the other side.

In the Tulsa, OK area this weekend a family in a pickup pulling a horse trailer made the mistake of driving on a freeway occupied by protesters…

I m still digging into the story but apparently the protesters turned on the truck, broke a window in either the truck or trailer, one of the “protesters” thru some kind of homemade smoke/gas/ something into the trailer that filled it with smoke and injured at least one horse. The driver pulling a trailer turning around wasn’t an option, so he gassed it and just drove they them…as they tried to pull the trailer doors open to get to the horses. The driver pulled over by some police officers watching the thugs who fastened the trailer doors and sent the truck pulling the trailer on its way while the “protesters” chased the truck down the freeway.

Somebody wanna tell me what those horses had to do with the death of MR. Floyd?

2 Likes

If you’re expecting condemnation and a call to stop all the ■■■■■■■■■ you won’t find that here.

In Washington DC, Several of our nations most famous landmarks have been vandalized. https://thehill.com/homenews/news/500406-famed-washington-dc-monuments-defaced-in-night-of-protests

" Numerous Washington, D.C., landmarks were the target of vandalism Sunday evening as protests in the nation’s capital over the police killing of George Floyd entered their third day…Photos posted on Twitter by the National Park Service (NPS) showed graffiti on several monuments including the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial and the Brigadier General Casimir Pulaski statue in Freedom Plaza."

Somebody wanna tell me what Abraham Lincoln had to do with the death of George Floyd?

Macy’s is being looted in New York City as we speak. Do you suppose any of those people grabbing cool new clothes from that grand old store give a rat’s ass about George Floyd?

1 Like

Oh I will, from people who actually care, the good conservatives on this forum I know…

I have very little hope for the leftists.

1 Like

Here is your history

https://community.hannity.com/search?expanded=true&q=Floyd%20%40PurpnGold

Screenshot.

The real kicker.

4th one Floyd wasn’t even mention and two of those three it was your response to my posts.

So as you can see PG…your batting average isn’t all that great.

My batting average for what? Dude what are you talking about?

Are you trying to say that I don’t care about Floyd’s murder because I only used his name 4 times? What?

3 times…and two of them was response to me after I mention his name.

Thanks for counting. Now what is that supposed to mean? That I don’t care about his murder?

In Minnesota…the riots over the death of George Floyd, a person of color…have destroyed the livelihoods of and services provided by people of color.

Yeah…that makes sense!
“As fire and riots raged around Lake and Hiawatha last week, several employees of an American Indian nonprofit called Migizi stayed behind to guard their building…They wrote “native youth center” on the window to discourage attacks. Members of the American Indian Movement came to help. But rioters set fire to the block anyway. The inferno forced out the building’s protectors by around 3:30 on Friday morning.“

1 Like