Trump halts immigration! Good idea?

It’s not, where I am. And I really was not talking about weed.

What else could you be talking about? I have it on good authority illegals do not bring in other drugs.

No we are open. Like most universities. You did know that right?

Illegal drugs…that is not pot. who knows if the way the drugs get here are by a US citizen, or non-US citizen…the person selling you the drugs, is certainly illegal.
That was the point. And you seemed OK with that. It is a libertarian view…

What percent are working here legally?

I’m not sure every American needs to be tested, but the ones that do should be at the front of the line, yes.

Not if it is safe. Legal immigration is fairly important.

Are you quizing me?

Most schools of any type are doing on-line classes. You did know that right?

Have you had to cancel any due to lack of a professor?

Weed is illegal under Centgov law. I don’t know any illegals who sell drugs.

92… wait! That sounds high… 51

No it isn’t. Have you seen the unemployment numbers?

Yes like Mexico was going to pay for the wall, they were going to write a big beautiful check. And what about the promise to investigate Hilary? What about his promise to release his tax returns. These were all promises.

No they aren’t.

Nice dance.

Most Americans believe that bringing 1 million more people every year is a bad idea. I concur.

1 Like

You do understand as restrictions are eased and furloughed and laid off employees return to work unemployment is going to fall. We could have zero unemployment and still need workers in key sectors.

But thats irrelevant, all Trump is doing is giving his supporters a big shiny toy to keep them entertained.

You do understand that we can import people if we need them. Right? We just don’t need them now. And we will NEVER need one million a year.

1 Like

I’m not dancing at all. I was told very clearly that drugs come through ports of entry, not swimming the river.

If that happens, we can reevaluate the policy. Today, it is the right thing to do.

Immigration is not time sensitive.

You sound bitter. Are still upset over 2016? :sob: