Trump halts future research into HIV/AID to appease the religious right

In an attempt to appease Trump has banned NIH from testing on fetal tissue, fetal issue is used in a long range of field most notably those into finding cure for diseases such as HIV/AIDs.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration has ordered scientists employed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) to stop acquiring new human fetal tissue for experiments, ScienceInsider has learned. The suspension, imposed this past September without a public announcement, came as the government launched a review of all fetal tissue research funded by the federal government. The pause affects two laboratories run by the Bethesda, Maryland–based agency, NIH officials say. In one case, it disrupted a study probing how the virus that causes AIDS initially colonizes human tissues.

“We were all poised to go and then the bombshell was dropped,” says HIV researcher Warner Greene, director of the Gladstone Center for HIV Cure Research in San Francisco, California, who was collaborating with an NIH laboratory that received the order. “The decision completely knocked our collaboration off the rails. We were devastated.”

That’s not all this wicked administration has done. Read today, that Idiot Boy is ok with people discriminating against LGBT.

Despicable ass.

Ah as we go backwards.
And they whine about shariah law.

Whine? Have you any clue what it is like for gays under Sharia? My God man. Educate yourself.

1 Like

Way to miss the point.

1 Like

The order expands the scope of the Trump administration’s interventions into federally funded research that uses human fetal tissue from elective abortions

Oh I know…and I know what the right wants if they had their way…thankfully our secular laws trump them

True. And the left loves secularism. That is unless it pertains to Islam. Their most favored religion. Then all bets are off.

What do you mean by all bets are off?

I don’t agree with killing unborn children to save the homosexers who got the disease from their choice to engage in dangerous aberrant behavior.

1 Like

Well I didn’t agree with American Beauty winning best picture, but we all have to make sacrifices to live in America, right?

1 Like

Boring…try again

Just that the trend for liberals is to support all things Islam and oppose Christianity. I don’t understand the affection for the most anti woman, anti gay, anti free will force on the face of the Earth.

Any evidence at all for that claim?

Yes. This confirms what we already knew just by paying attention and believing what we see. The story was reported by Breitbart. BUT. The data was not compiled by them. It was done by a college.

You mean indoctrination center whose #FakeNews science shouldn’t be believed?

Can you show me in the poll itself the breakdown between Repubs and Dems? The question in the actual poll makes no party distinction. Breitbart appears to have invented that.

EDIT: Party-Free showed the party break down. Leaving this here since I was wrong.

There is no reason what so ever to believe that they faked the data. If they had, they would have made Christians look better than they did. You are making an assumption that you have no business making.

The poll itself doesn’t seem to divide the question by party. So unless you can show me what I’m missing, Breitbart lied about that to gin up racial hatred. Something they do a lot.

EDIT: Party-Free showed the party break down. Leaving this here since I was wrong.

Too much to take your request to present it seriously.