Trump going to the border. Where's Chuck and Nancy?

The President is heading to the border. This is a good idea. But it would have been a better idea if he had brought Chuck and Nancy with him. They are certainly the farthest things from border security experts. They could have learned a lot from the real experts. Even without the President. Chuck and Nancy need to go and learn something. They need to talk with those who actually have a clue. Chuck and Nancy know nothing about border security. They should go. Today.

They are doing their jobs instead of repeatedly lying and pulling off political stunts in order to appear tough to an ever shrinking base.

12 Likes

What about Mitch? He leads the Senate. Chuck is merely the minority leader.

4 Likes

You know he admitted that he didn’t want to go to the border (or even give his Oval Office So Sad So Terrible speech,) but was talked into it. I believe he called both a publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Why would they take part in Trumps photo op?

They would be able to do their jobs better if they understood border security. It would be a learning opportunity for them. One that they need.

Illegal immigration across the southern border is at a 46 year low. Why would they nee to visit the border? What we are dong is working.

They’re driving in and they’re not coming through checkpoints, because you can’t have three or four people in the back with tape over your mouths and your hands tied and drive past someone who is checking out your van . . . The fact is if we don’t have barriers, walls, call them what you will, very strong barriers where people can not any longer drive right across. They have unbelievable vehicles. They make a lot of money. They have the best vehicles you can buy. They have stronger, bigger and faster vehicles than our police have and that ICE have and that Border Patrol have.

– The US President on “Unbelievable Vehicles”

I hope Trump goes down to investigate these vehicles. In fact, if what he’s saying is true (even thought it’s incoherent), we need to get these people into the US so they can share their superior vehicle technology with us.

8 Likes

46 year low. Whatever we are doing is working.

Because they don’t have the foggiest idea about border security and they need to learn. Didn’t I already say that once?

So what’s he going to do at the border? Look at the fence that’s there already? Sit around and be bored? Or totally manhandle by himself the invisible horde that is clearly besieging our country?

Vincente Gonzalez is the Congressman who represents McAllen. He wasn’t invited to Trump’s publicity stunt since he’s a Democrat.

2 Likes

I know something about border security.

You should pay the people patrolling the border.

Hopefully someone will tell Trump.

1 Like

How do you know what they do or do not know about border security?

So this is a field trip for people who don’t have a clue about border security?

Well at least we know why Trump is going.

2 Likes

Trump needs a great deal of learning opportunities on pretty much every subject. Perhaps he should go work on those while his intellectual and moral betters do their jobs.

They clearly understand better than any of the people calling for a stupid wall. Lol

Yet another thread by OP that provides great laughs. Seems that this is becoming a daily occurance.

3 Likes

To be fair, Trump doesn’t have a clue about a lot of things.

If I were a betting man, I would say he is going to talk to border agents and leaders so that he can use their feedback to promote his cause. Chuck and Nancy should go so that they can learn what is needed from the experts. They don’t have to promote it. But they do have a lot to learn.

1 Like