Trump gets his ass handed to him again, this time for $364 Million and a 3 year ban from doing business in New York

Pretty much self explanatory.

I would note that his petulant and threatening behavior did not save him this time.

3 Likes

So what you are saying is that antagonizing the Judge wasn’t the best legal strategy?

7 Likes

Not a good idea.

:rofl:

He doesn’t realize, some people just cannot be bullied, even when that bullying goes as far as death threats from Trump’s followers.

1 Like

OP is celebrating this?

I’m sure many companies rig their value for tax purposes etc…maybe some agriculture commodities.

4 Likes

Need I remind you all that judge perv has been overturned every single time his rulings have been appealed. And this case will be no different.

I realize you guys need something to grasp onto after your Georgia case blew up in your face but I warn you, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment yet again.

3 Likes

Oh… this is going to go well.

3 Likes

Oh ho ho what’s all this

1 Like

Ever hear of the Chicago seven? They pretty much knew the judge was out to get them and there was no point in kissing up. This is the same situation.
Over 360 million fine where the “victims” didn’t consider themselves victims and knew exactly what they were dealing with from the beginning.
A perfect example of lawfare by Democrats.
Meanwhile, every element of a real crime is proven up of Biden’ retention of classified documents and he gets another “no reasonable prosecutor” because he is a likable old man with a bad memory.

4 Likes

The Georgia case isn’t going anywhere

This is going to go really well.

4 Likes

Excellent term.

I’m surprised that the OP-er, being the legal junkie that he is, would celebrate this. It’s a profound misuse of the legal system. Of course, when it comes to TDS, my observation is that it has clearly tainted his vision in many previous threads, so this one is no different on that accord.

7 Likes

Trump Inc committed acts of fraud for decades… how is that being parsed out in court an example of “lawfare”?

He did the fraud… that is undisputed.

2 Likes

Says an agendized court.

And for now you can lean on that ruling. Once it gets overturned, you’ll have nothing to stand on.

This is not a true statement.

4 Likes

Dare to dream.

Btw. This verdict wasn’t supposed to be announced until Feb. 24.

Hmmmmmmm🤔

Now what could have happened this week to make judge perv move up his verdict?

Actually. It is.

Do the research.

5 times appealed, 5 times overturned.

1 Like

They found out Comer’s star informant was a liar?

1 Like

What makes you think that it will get overturned? The fraud happened. Literally no one disputes that.

:rofl:

No, it absolutely isn’t. It’s a facially absurb statement.

Judge Engoron has been a judge in NYC for more than 20 years. Where are you getting these numbers from?

4 Likes