Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos

Is this the same Falwell who said that Fat donald was sent to us by God?

The same. Weird, right? I hope Cohen writes a book in prison. He has got some stories to tell.

Yeah.

Cohen has one of his pictures.

He probably has a lot of incentive to write hagiographies to Trump.

1 Like

How do you know he needed Cohen? Whichever lawyer he used you would be claiming he was afraid to use any another one. If he had used one of his own lawyers, you’d be saying he wanted someone he could control.

How do you know Trump has the photos?
Why not stick with what you know and not make things up?

He needed a fixer, not a lawyer. And if Cohen has the photos, trump either knows about them or has them. And Mueller definitely has them.

There are probably a whole lot of people who are shaking in the boots about what exactly has been discovered during the trump investigations.

1 Like

Yes but so is everyone who has business with him. Rats all swim together in the same sewage.

You don’t know any of this.

Lol :rofl: sure I do. When people are showing you who they are, believe them.

3 Likes

He might get in a slap fight at the bridge game.

Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy!

I have a question about this: who gives a ■■■■ ?

Anyone who loves schadenfreude sees the beauty in Falwell’s having to go to Cohen to take care of dirty pictures. Plus, now we know why he is Trump’s lapdog.

Ok, but why do you care.

Cohen said he had one, and I guess Mueller has the rest.

So, the Miami Herald reports that they have seen some of the photos. They’re not of Falwell, but of his wife, undressed.

Three photographs have been seen by the Herald, however. They are images not of Falwell, of but his wife in various stages of undress. It is not known who took the photographs or when they were taken

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article231717833.html#storylink=cpy

Not surprised at all.

Were the pictues taken by someone in the room, or through a window?

Those details were not in the article. The reporter only says the photos were shown to her.

Too bad, because it would make a difference. Now, we’re left to our own imaginations.