Trump finishes up with worst approval rating of any POTUS

Upset? Could care less what his approval rating is. He is no longer useful.

Thatā€™s what Putin saysā€¦

1 Like

Well if you ignore his tweets, most of the policies he pushed were successful.

Most of the policies he left to the lefts governors were not.

When did you guys say weā€™d see a viable vaccine again?

2 Likes

Without resorting to ā€œhe said _______ā€, name something.

The premise is wrong. There are varying polls, Rasmussen had him at 49% NBC had him at 43%.

This article identifies 5 presidents with lower approval ratings than Trump. Truman, Nixon Carter, Both Bushes had worst approval ratings their numbers were in the 20s. Truman went to 22% in 1952 and he finished at 32%. Nixon finished his presidency at 24%.

No. No one knows how many would have died under a Democrat presidency. But if we extrapolate the deaths under Democrat state supervision during Covid 19 to having the authoritarians forcing same policies federally upon all states, I would expect the death toll would have been at least double.

Zero tolerance at the border meant separating families.

Brilliant move.

Allan

No, it means separating people who canā€™t prove they are related. That way you avoid returning children to traffickers, like the Obama admin did.

Well lets see: The obvious one is his mishandling of the pandemic and subsequent vaccine rollout, 15 miles of wall on a 2000 mile border, no healthcare plan despite promising it on day 1, ruining our reputation across the world, making himself a laughing stock among world leaders, kissing Putinā€™s ass, making a fool of himself with KJU, appointing disqualified people, especially family members, to very important positions, kowtowing to his ā€˜baseā€™ to the detriment of all other Americans, exec ordering climate and environmental averse policies, and of course, fomenting a riot in the Capitol building. And thatā€™s just for starters.

In 10 years or after he passesā€¦Trump will be the standard for Presidential excellence in US policy.

Always the words and snipesā€¦never the policy.

Sleepy Joe just asked me to hold his Metamucilā€¦

1 Like

Twice-impeached one-termer.

I am still holding a fresh glass of Metamucil.

The fake polls are being manipulated as a means for the wild eyed libs on that side to try and figuratively flip off Trump one more time on the way out.

Best policies of my lifetime.

51% approval rating in todayā€™s rasmussen.

Allan

You may be right. I think historically, his policy choices might be looked back upon favorably, but not necessarily enthusiastically. The problem, though, is that Trump the man will always overshadow his policy and that will be the first thing remembered. Trump was his own worst enemy and that will carry over into how he is remembered.

Only if they become someone elseā€™s policies. His personality overrode his policies. They are bad because they came from that personality.

This I fully agree with.

Trumps ability to get on Twitter and firmly plant his foot in his mouth was his downfall.

Had he been a president in the late 1800s before radio and tv, heā€™d likely be remembered as a great president.

Itā€™s also why Iā€™ve tried to be very careful about defending trumps policies vs defending trump the person. One is very defendable, the other is undefendable.

1 Like

That is a problem.

When he lost Bill Barr is about when he lost meā€¦at least for ever running again.

I appreciate what he did with energy and immigration.

Is it just me are does anyone else see the irony of this post.

:rofl:
.WW, PSHS

1 Like