Trump finishes up with worst approval rating of any POTUS

Chalk up another first for D.Trump…

1 Like

Say what you will about President Trump … but a whole hell of a lot of people don’t like him.

4 Likes

I’m shocked I tell you - shocked!!!

Setting that Barr nice and low.

2 Likes

Winning BIGLY!!!

Agreed. When it comes to pissing people off he sure knows how to push the right button.

And this is the person that the Republican party rallies around. :thinking:

3 Likes

Trump must be exhausted from all the winning. One term president, twice impeached, lowest approval rating on exiting the White House - it just boggles the mind how much winning he accomplished in 4 years. I don’t know he keeps up.

3 Likes

Man he’s just breaking all those Obama records, ain’t he? :laughing:

1 Like

Well, Marshall Applewhite wasn’t available. For obvious reasons.

Are you sure Applewhite is gone, maybe the comet landed back on earth.

Now consider the two spectrums of voters. On one hand there are the many who eat at the MSM sheople troughs and regurgibleet what they’ve been fed that orange man is baaa, baaa, baaad. Then there’s another group, who looks at the events, the data, the outcomes, the inconsistencies, the motivation, the history of those involved, what’s being said, what doesn’t make sense and what doesn’t add up. They then attempt to see through this man made fog and look for the truth. When that person considers that past four years and compare it to previous administrations, they are pleased with the results…and that’s me and other Americans that think like me.

4 Likes

You’re pleased with 300,000+ dead Americans and the Capitol building being sacked by Trump supporters?

Talk about regurgitbleet.

Well this thread has a BS title to it. CNN searched out the lowest polling approval rating among the fake polls and ran with it.

There is still a poll or two showing Trump near 50 percent.

CNN couldn’t tell the truth about this prez if their very lives depended on it.

2 Likes

Yep…I’m talking about regurgibleeting and your post is the perfect example of being sheoplized. Thanks.

1 Like

Not to be that person, but today we will most likely mark 400,000 dead.

Do you believe Trump supporters are uncomfortable with the fact that under Trump’s leadership that 300,000+ Americans died and the Capitol building was sacked by other Trump supporters?

What does that really mean to all of us now that the political expediency is no longer a factor?

Reciting the tally does not solve the problem.

What does solve the problem is following the example of WV and simplifying the vaccination distribution.

This virus is a terrible thing. Where did it come from? How did it get here? Why did governors that had control over the international airports in which the virus entered the country, not manage those coming through their state, in a methodology that would expose those with the virus and isolate them from infecting our country? How have lockdowns helped? What good have they been in fighting this virus? Did Trump endorse this methodology or was it the advice of the “experts”? Who is an expert? If it’s in your head to blame Trump for these deaths, you have been sheoplized my friend.

2 Likes

This is exactly what Smyrna was talking about.

Coronavirus would have killed no matter who was president…leftists will never give Trump the credit for his actions during the virus…the hospital ships in NY and LA, the restocking of PPE and ventilators…there’s a story on Foxnews.com showing that lockdowns are really as bad an idiot idea as many of us said they were, and of course the capper is the lightning fast vaccine production…(it’s not Trump’s fault idiots like the Governor of NY are screwing up the distribution).

You’ve ignored the policy achievements of Trump’s time in office, you make the false assumption that Biden would have done better…IMHO Biden would have lived on lockdowns and really crushed the economy and 300000 people would still have died. (Assuming they counted all the same deaths as virus deaths…).

I m guessing Trump will go to his grave with leftists blaming him for Jan 6, even though we ve now got a pretty good idea that was a pre planned event started before his speech was over caused by extremist lunatics…sounds just like the months of violence last summer that leftists whitewashed and downplayed. Conservatives have to a person called for arrests, prosecutions, and condemned the lunatics of Jan. 6.

Thank you for proving Smyrna’s point.

4 Likes