Trump finishes up with worst approval rating of any POTUS

CNN is a useless collection of frauds…

It breaks my heart that there are people who consider those idiots credible.

1 Like

What is an even bigger issue is how an outsider to DC was marginalized by never ending mass communication propaganda. Now that outsider cannot even defend himself against what are clearly spurious charges of encouraging trespass and violence.

Silence!!

1 Like

A rich NYC real estate developer who has donated to numerous politicians and even ran for office previously is an “outsider”? LOL

It’s amazing the con that Trump pulled.

Are you comfortable with the leadership that forced elderly patients infected with COVID, into non-infected nursing homes and thus killing 10s of thousands of elderly Americans? I have witnessed a lot of stupidity in dealing with this virus but what I haven’t seen, are the leaders that have made blatant errors that have cost many lives, held accountable. My gosh…they’re writing books telling the world how great they’ve been when in reality, they should be tried because they’re ignorance was so bad, it’s criminal IMO.

3 Likes

Are you finally going to hold Donald Trump accountable? Does the buck not stop with him?

Brilliant post…

But hey Bob Woodward has a Trump quote that he sat on for six months so let’s ignore everything else and go with that.

3 Likes

Out of how many polls?..And you’re accusing CNN of cherry-picking…lol

Please provide the data showing that any left wing presidency would have shown any difference in results…then provide the data showing how brilliantly states under liberal leadership handled the virus…then provide the data showing the vaccine production that would have happened within a year under Biden…

Thank you.

3 Likes

Trump did not consider it wise, to navigate the whole country from the WH and so he broke it up into individual states, allowing each governor to govern. Now look at each state and the outcomes and who is at fault may become more clear…if you can…without your feeeeeeeelings?

1 Like

So why silence him?

He went Don Quixote after the vote. Congress fell victim to its own security apathy from the summer.

All of these representatives have lost their way.

I don’t want Trump to run again, just because of the irrational response of his opponents.

Had Trump won??? We would be seeing MORE unrest, IMO. This was the best outcome.

“An average of recent polls finds Trump with a 38% approval rating and 59% disapproval rating.”

I guess you missed that paragraph at the beginning of the article.

So are you going to hold him accountable for that decision?

One poll at 48% …Rasmussen. Shocked I tell ya.

Am I going to hold Trump accountable for allowing Governors to govern? Is that your question?

2 Likes

Trump would have been the fascist otherwise…Now he is the victim of the big tech oligarchy.

I feel the same about Trump running. Add to that he’ll be 78 years old in four years…Biden is definitely too old…so to will be Mr. Trump. The Republican Party has some younger vibrant interesting potential candidates I’d like Mr. Trump to keep the field clear for them.

Had Trump won…there were business in big cities all over America boarding up their Windows painting messages on the plywood asking BLM and Antifa not to destroy them…

2 Likes

I think the new appeal to middle class and small business owners will bolster the R brand post Trump.

Yeah, you said he made that call. Are you going to hold him accountable for that?

I could get behind someone like Hawley if Trump doesn’t run.

I see many good prospects.

Nikki Haley…Desantis…Abbott…Blackburn…Hawley…LOTS of potential.