Trump finishes up with worst approval rating of any POTUS

Still at 48 percent with Rasmussen. The left wing polls are interested in a phony low send off.

Partly because they hate him and partly to discourage him from running again.

No telling what percentage of dem voters are in their latest polls.

Certain to be plenty high.

The interesting thing to me is how they get pissed off at what he says more than what he actually does.

I find that strange.

2 Likes

Even in original jurisdiction cases? Are you sure?

1 Like

You believe the polls now?

That is an important and interesting point. That “what he said” requires a secret tape or translation.

It comes from Critical Justice Theory. “Silence is Violence”, “Violent Speech”.

We have truly moved on from “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

It’s an interesting phenomena, this speech is the same an action. In the Age of “Influencers”.

1 Like

I rate his approval rating as 47%, what he got in the election.

Allan

Words are the safety valve to assuage violence.

Soon to be “thoughts”. In order to being you to heel you will be accused of “thinking” about a violent act and punished accordingly.

Not really. Violence is permissible (as is the speak that encourages it) to combat the dominant group’s power infrastructure. It only becomes a problem if it is used to sustain the existing power structure.

Already started.

And lets not forget, they aren’t just canceling speech but also employment.

1 Like

Unpersoning.

Tell me more about this conspiracy.

I don’t think it is a conspiracy.

It’s just a big mess all around.

1 Like

Hit job implies someone wanted this to happen and make Trump/conservatives look bad.

Some of that…more mess by refusing vote result.

It’s nuanced.

Trump’s final Gallup approval rating is 34%, the lowest of any president since Truman, when Gallup started their Presidential Approval polling.

Average voter approval rating - 41% (the lowest of any President in Gallup’s polling history).

Well, to be fair, that’s because he did a horrible job in every aspect of being POTUS.

Do a good job, have better approval. Real simple.
He was nothing more than a mediocre guy with a substandard presidency and ended up swooning 74 million to vote for grifting bitch made ass. So why are folks surprised or upset? There is nothing to argue here.

1 Like