Trump Fed pick was held in contempt for failing to pay ex-wife over $300,000

Fear not. She hasn’t.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a representative who owed around $117,000+ in back child support? Who was it??? Oh yea, republican, Joe Walsh.

This guy always came off as an idiot.
So…he fits right in

Living in the wrong universe.*

1 Like

Isn’t this the kind of history that can foul up a security clearance?

Nah - Dumpster Donnie will take care of that for him.

What’s covering up a little dirt among friends, right?

1 Like

Security clearance background checks stopped mattering sometime in mid January of 2017.

1 Like

It really is hilarious how blinded some are now with bitterness that their discernment is gone. What part of “there’s better choices than Moore” is so ■■■■■■■ difficult to understand?

Bam…we have a winner.

I’m trying to be a little less one sided in my responses.

If you get curious as to how you’re doing, don’t be afraid to ask your ole pal Smyrna.

1 Like

Lock him up.

The only thing I noticed is that DEMs are doubling down on their hatred of Trump. Their credibility is what is suffering, as they will find out in 2020 when Trump is reelected.

As one who is blindly loyal to Trump, I am not surprised that this would be the conclusion you would draw.

As one who is blinded by their hatred of Trump, I am not surprised that this would be the conclusion you would draw.

Not really hatred. I just see him for what he is - a glorified snake oil salesman. But then, Washington is full of those.

Who were Former President Obama, Scourge of the CRC, have as criminal cabinet members?

You had the opportunity to say something like “A tax cheat and dead beat should in no way be nominated for the Fed.”

Instead you started talking about some good things he said.

It’s transparent dude.

I see Trump winning causes quite a few sore losers. Making America Great isn’t for some, I suppose.

No need to lock him up.

He just shouldn’t be anywhere near making decisions on the Board of Governors in the Federal Reserve.