Trump Fed pick was held in contempt for failing to pay ex-wife over $300,000

Soccer is the labor-theory of value applied to sports.

So he is just mad that Spanish speaking countries own our ass at soccer?

Jeezuz only the best.

I would be a great baseball player, but I havenā€™t read enough John Rawls. The strike zone? Thatā€™s the veil of ignorance.

1 Like

Perfect. A 59-year-old guy on a steep learning curveā€¦

He was instrumental in putting together the Kansas tax plan that has made a Brownback so incredibly popular there.

Do you think that Moore learned anything from how that experiment turned out?

1 Like

This guy is perfect. Absolutely symbolic for our times.

I think the paradox of our generation is the President simultaneously trashing Saturday Night Live while he is actively writing their material for them.

1 Like

Eh :woman_shrugging:give it a few minutes maybe he will say something against President Trump and become an instant leftist ā€œgood guyā€ just like Cohen or better yet libs and MSM will recommend he run for President like they did Avenatti!

As usual no credibility especially after the conga line of criminal cabinet members of the last Administration!

Who were Obamaā€™s criminal cabinet members?

1 Like

I didnā€™t read @Smyrna post as defending Moore, rather he was pointing out the hypocrisy of Mooreā€™s position on marriage (which Smyrna agreed with) but in contrast to his own marital situation.

Just my read.

We are waiting for some time in April when the Feds arrest Obama and every cabinet member.
Qanon is on the pulse of justice.

May June July August September October November December January February March.

Youā€™ll need these to copy and paste into your post to keep it up-to-date. :wink:

To the folks wandering out in the middle who think the issue with politics today is a two way streetā€¦how exactly do I begin to have a conversation with someone who believes the provably untrue idea that Obama had several criminals in his cabinet while they simultaneously defend an administration/campaign that is absolutely rife with actual indictments/prison sentences?

We canā€™t make people believe the truth, but we can certainly stop rewarding them for peddling misinformation.

5 Likes

Great post.

1 Like

Government involvement in marriage is awesome. I love big government telling us to get married

I guess he is a part of the Mike Lee school of thought in which married people having kids is the cure to all of Americaā€™s problems.

Stephen Moore is to commitment and sturdy families what Bristol Palin was to teen abstinence.

4 Likes

Like Hillary. :rofl:

In case you hadnā€™t noticed, Trumpā€™s credibility ainā€™t doing so hot in light of all the indicted criminals he surrounded himself with. And some of those criminals have already been taken off of the street and are serving their prison sentences.

2 Likes

Youā€™re watching the wrong channel.

Seems I always am when it comes to hearing from the media what I hear here.