Trump Doubles Down on Attacking “Dangerous and Sick” Journalists: “They Can Also Cause War!”

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!
7:38 AM - Aug 5, 2018

Man, you guys voted in a freaking nut job. And I’m starting to wonder when Fox has to turn on his attacks of the press. They probably could go forever with subtle jabs to media (other than themselves) but a bunch of his comments are about the media in general. So I guess Fox is bad news for America too. Let’s see how long they go along with this idiot that a lot of people voted for.

And in other news, two steel companies are controlling bailout requests for 1,600 American companies. Stupid and corrupt. Not a good combo.

All because he cannot take criticism,it is absolutely pathetic as are the people that defend this idiot.

Dangerous and sick? Somebody needs to look in the mirror.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you put a snowflake in the Oval Office. It takes a thick skin to deal with problems that come with the presidency - and among those, journalists are essentially a mosquito bite in relation to other threats a president has to confront.

2 Likes

I have to wonder if the only way Fox will turn on him is if their journalists have to put up with what others are when they’re out in public.

This attitude by the President is dividing this country in such a harmful way.

But, I guess when he makes nightly calls to Sean, who in turns probably spurns the media as well, its to be expected.

How weird is it that Michelle Obama has taught her daughters to be tougher regarding public criticism? “When they go low, we go high”.

What the heck did Trumps parents teach? “When they go low, go ■■■■ their wives”? “When they go low, raise the rent on their fixed income grandmother”? “When they go low, use eminent domain to take their farm?”

And what’s really crazy is Trump considers “low” to be things like “Trump threatens tariffs”. Or “Trump tweets X”. You know, stuff he actually does.

Biggest New York entitled brat ever.

3 Likes

I think that’s a big part of the problem. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and has never really had to struggle for anything. The entitlement mentality that comes from that is fully on display right now.

Can’t even troll correctly.

That’s so true, and one of the reasons why I thought it was hilarious that Trump, of all people, was attracting populists. A life long billionaire knows how the average person thinks and how they feel?

There were people running on the R ticket who would relate to the average person. Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Ben Carson.

But no, it was Trump who claimed the populist mantel. Too funny.

1 Like

That’s the part I never got. Trump has no concept of what it means to have to choose between say medicine or groceries because money is so tight. That concept is totally foreign to him. But, that is the kind of problem the “common person” might have to deal with on a monthly basis - especially if they are temporarily unemployed or something like that.

Yet, he managed to sucker so many people into voting for him despite his inability to relate to them in any meaningful way.

2 Likes

Poor poor little media babies. They can dish it out but can’t take it.

Yes I agree. Now I do think a very wealthy person can have a lot of empathy for people who are struggling and even advocate for policies that help the average person. But I sure never thought Trump was the one who could credibly deliver the message.

So “taking it” involves calling the media “dangerous and sick”?

Why does Trump only call out the media who are critical of him? Doubt we will ever hear him call Alex Jones or Gateway Pundit FAKE NEWS. In fact if I am not mistaken Jim Hoft at GP has WH press credentials. And he’s the poster boy for fake news.

The media is dangerous and sick…and has been for long time.

You haven’t been paying attention now have you Joanne?

The media for the most part is left wing. As for dangerous and sick… that description fits Alex Jones, who called Sandy Hook a hoax and has even sued the parents of the victims. He’s a total dirt bag.

Yes he is a dirt bag.

you don’t think libs don’t have any of their own?

I didn’t say they didn’t. But I’m pointing out Trump NEVER calls out people like Jones, because Jones is a fan of his.

And why does fake news GP have WH press credentials?

1 Like

same reason why Obama attacked FOX…or avoid talking to conservative leaning news source.

And when he does he’ll ramble on for 15/20 minutes on single question.

they taught him to be tough but his father shunned him…Which would explain why he admires hard tough men like putin. he seeks their approval like a father figure