Trump donates other people's money

Doubtful, there’s no reason he would ever be required to make all of his holdings public.

I didnt want to say anything because it was amusing

All of those entities have something called operating expenses. All he does is draw a salary that isn’t dependent on their annual take.

Trump is required by law to take a salary.

We shall see. I am curious about what the SDNY and the NYAG offices are investigating about his loan and insurance declarations. If they do get their hands on his financials there might be some details that are leaked.

They would have no legal justification to review all of his holdings.

Ah, I see. I stand corrected.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/donald-trump-salary-george-washington-214458

Ok, /threadkiller. :wink:

Still waiting on some sanity returning to libs at “some” point.

1 Like

Well, if a Biden becomes President next year it will be all “can’t we just all get along” and “we may disagree on some issues but lets not get into personal insults”.

2 Likes

He is spending his money, that is his salary.

Let’s not get too deep into the weeds here, lots to take exception with in regards to Trump. This isn’t one of them. Nice to see him donating this to a worth cause.

Yeah…libs will want us to be reasonable, fair and compromise. All code words to bend over while they ■■■■ us.

Seriously…libs bitching about this?

Unbelievable…

2 Likes

What a stupid, stupid thread.

I’ve stated for years that the lib definition of compromise is to do it their way or else. Standard MO. Spend all their time working against the opposition party and telling them to get in the back of the bus when in power, yet when they are in not power everyone is supposed to be working together, bipartisanship becomes their rally cry. Poor, poor put upon Congresscritters cry for recognition.

I can guarantee that is what we will see.

1 Like

well when his other forms of income from taxpayers well outmatches the paltry salary…might as well try to appear magnanimous

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/newly-obtained-documents-show-157000-in-additional-payments-by-the-secret-service-to-trump-properties/2020/03/05/7da2a610-5cbd-11ea-b014-4fafa866bb81_story.html#click=https://t.co/Jbwl5bfVOV

When added to dozens of charges already reported by The Washington Post, the new documents show that Trump’s company has charged the Secret Service more than $628,000 since he took office in 2017.

The payments show Trump has an unprecedented — and still partially hidden — business relationship with his own government. The full scope of that relationship is still unknown because the publicly available records are largely from 2017 and 2018, leaving huge gaps in the data.

n response to questions from The Post about the Secret Service payments, Eric Trump has said the company charges the Secret Service “at cost” but declined to provide more details. The rate charged to the Secret Service at Mar-a-Lago was more than double what the club charged another government customer, a visiting official from the Department of Veterans Affairs, according to VA records.