Trump discusses firing Fed chairman after latest rate increase

I like how you pretend we cant go back up in the thread and quote you. Lol

2 Likes

It’s about timeframes. The fed predicts gdp growth will be 2.3% in 2019 and 2% in 2020. They do not predict a recession. Economic indicators are still strong and they are taking this opportunity to raise rates so that they fend off over inflation and they have additional tools when an inevitable recession eventually comes.

For the Fee’s own reasoning:

Dude… You DID quote me.

I’ll repeat. Your comment has nothing to do with what you quoted.

$1.5T intax cuts for the rich that blow up the deficit during full employment and relatively strong economy are also stupid.

Of course it does. A people have to do is read what you said

Let’s leave the heavy lifting to the experts, shall we?

And even with all the buybacks, the markets are still crashing

The argument has become that the economy cannot withstand 2.5% interest rates. Ignoring everything else that is happening because of the policies of the President … that is bonkers.

They’re back to the “the market isnt the economy” talking point

Not what I said.

Ya sure that’s why the markets are tanking yet ran up almost 30% the last 2 years…because the economy can handle higher interest rates

Hey guys we all know that we have one of the worst decembers in history because the economy is roaring

Is this the new argument? Now the economy is not doing so well???

OK then… when exactly was this “record economy” I keep hearing about? For less than a half a term?

OR maybe, just maybe, it is people being forced to admit that we had a 10 year record recovery that Obama led 8/10 years, and Trump only saw the peak of… and now the downside.

It’s doing so well everyone’s selling stocks. Shortest “boom” ever

Why is fat donald now complaining about the fed rate hike? The feds have raised the rates 4 times this year, yet not one peep from this idiot until now.

Yup. These massive tax cuts for the rich have never worked out well for the country. Just debt with no tangible benefit except to those st the top, while gutting infrastructure, services, education, etc for the rest of us.

Isnt ironic that as soon as you give the rich big tax cuts, they plop them into savings and bonds and interest rates and mortgage rates start rising?

Take it yore not the “some”

Sad thing is people still buy the “if the rich have another $1 million, they can buy a yacht, and the yacht will mean so many jobs that the tax cut pays for itself!!” argument. Yet giving the rich tons more money is anything but stimulative.

2 Likes