Trump discloses he planned to commemorate the 18th anniversary of 9/11 by hosting the Taliban at Camp David

Yeah that’s pretty funny. I mean actually uproarious. Now what was your position on the “9/11 mosque”. Can you refresh my recollection just for ■■■■■ and giggles

4 Likes

I though America didn’t negotiate with terrorist.

so Trump just planned to meet with a bunch of terrorist who sided with AQ on the week of 9/11.

Trump fell in love.

1 Like

Maybe the Taliban sent fat donald beautiful letters.

1 Like

You still haven’t answered my question. Please point out where I wrote that the Taliban attacked us on 9/11.
Thanks in advance for your response.

Indeed.

Oh well, he gave those animals a chance. Now they’ll have to lose more people.

As Trump himself rightly pointed out, they facilitated it.

We don’t, unfortunately the Taliban is in control of most of the country.

We either have to wipe them out completely or negotiate and end to the conflict with them as key players.

The whole thing has been a colossal waste of men and resources. There was no point to going in period without the goal of their complete destruction.

Lots of TDS going on in this thread.

Not according to Trump’s buds in the Taliban. They say it wasn’t Al Qaeda. They claim they don’t know who it was that was responsible for 911. You believe that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/08/22/even-midst-afghan-peace-talks-taliban-still-deny-al-qaeda-was-behind/

I’m sorry I must have missed Trump stating they are his Bud’s.

Link?

Trump could end the conflict now if he gets around to wanting to wipe Afghanistan from the face of the Earth and kill millions.

We found common ground. :tumbler_glass::sunglasses:

Expected, but still somehow surprising.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1170523440677314561

8 Likes

does America negotiate with terrorist now?

not according to the President.

1 Like

Where did he say otherwise?

They haven’t been designated by the USG as a terrorist Organization.

They are in practice but at the same time they were the controlling gov’t authority on 9-11 and remain in control of most of the country so they are still at least a quasi gov’t entity.