Trump discloses he planned to commemorate the 18th anniversary of 9/11 by hosting the Taliban at Camp David

Who knew the Taliban had killed people. I’m glad fat donald found out in time!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1170469618177236992?s=21
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1170469619154530305?s=21

BTW, there’s always a tweet from this moron.

3 Likes

The Taliban didn’t attack us on 9-11, Al Qaeda did.

The Anniversary is on Wednesday the 11th, not Sunday.

Please point out where i stated in the OP, that the Taliban attacked us on 9/11.

7 Likes

Show where he “planned to commemorate the anniversary” by negotiating with the Taliban.

I see no mention anywhere by Trump of such a commemoration.

Answer my question, please point out where i stated in the OP, that the Taliban attacked us on 9/11.

5 Likes

I didn’t attribute such a statement to you so your demand is baseless.

1 Like

Who was that reply directed at then?

Well, there’s really only two possibilities.

Either Trump intentionally scheduled a “peace conference” with the Taliban the week on September 11th, or he unintentionally scheduled a “peace conference” with the Taliban the week on September 11th.

Not sure which is worse, honestly.

4 Likes

Trump didn’t do the scheduling, that would be his underlings’ responsibility and there was no “commemoration” of 9-11 mentioned by him anywhere.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1170485306375770112?s=20

It was a statement of fact directed at you and your histrionic OP.

Our daily TDS thread. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok, you’re going with unintentional. What does that say about Trump’s handlers?

If it was unintentional, why tweet about it at all? Just pretend it never happened.

What are you babbling about now? Trump doesn’t schedule such events, his underlings do.

Just remember what TDS really means, Smyrna.

What do you think of the actual OP without all the deflection.

Trump was going to negotiate with the Taliban,and Afghanistan. They were going to meet secretly. (Would that really have been possible?)

Now Trump has canceled that. No peace negotiations - so more killing will occur…

And will a “secret” meeting every be scheduled again with Trump, when everyone knows he’ll tweet about it before, during and after the event?

1 Like

HIs underlings schedule events at Trump’s direction.

How do you know he doesn’t schedule them himself, to make sure his “underlings” don’t make any mistakes that will make him look like a fool?

1 Like

Yes. You are saying that Trump was unaware that his underlings had set up peace talks with the Taliban the week of September 11th.

I’m saying, if that was true, why would he advertise it? The meeting were cancelled anyway.

No I’m not, Don’t attribute things to me I never said.

Secret meetings bad! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then what are you saying?

Did Trump know that he (or his subordinates, working in his name as President of the United States) had scheduled peace talks with the Taliban the week of September 11th, or not?