Trump discloses he planned to commemorate the 18th anniversary of 9/11 by hosting the Taliban at Camp David

Obviously knew it had been scheduled otherwise he could not have tweeted about it.

Of course it was scheduled. That’s not the question I asked.

Did Trump know that the peace conference was scheduled this week, or not?

If he did know, why would he possibly have approved of it? If he didn’t, why didn’t he know?

Either way, why advertise it by tweet?

Asked and answered. Move on.

Of course there’s no commemoration of 9/11 by fat donnie. It’s not about him.

Brilliant, truly brilliant.

TDS indeed. :rofl:

1 Like

You have not answered my question.

It is within your rights to dodge my questions, and refuse to answer them. But you do not have the power to stop me from calling you out on it.

10 Likes

WAIT WHAT

(first time in all caps in eleven years)

3 Likes

■■■■ let’s talk about your reaction Berg Bowdahle or whatever the ■■■■ that clown’s name was.

2 Likes

Yes I did, now move on.

No, you didn’t.

This thread is here for all of us to see. Show me where you answered my question.

1 Like

Was it Bergdahl?

Indeed it is.

Yeah it was whoever Obama traded they asses for.

Ok, fair enough. I must have misinterpreted your post.

Now, to be clear - you are saying that Trump intentionally allowed a peace conference with the Taliban to be scheduled the week of September 11th.

Son, who the ■■■■ is the Taliban anyway? Are we talking about the Quetta shura in Pakistan? The Haqqani network? The Uzbek commies? Who?

2 Likes

Who? Who? Who? What Taliban faction was he inviting to the White House? I need to know.

1 Like

Secret meetings that aren’t kept secret are bad.

Sorry, I thought I had written that as simply and easy to understand as possible in my previous post.

Having said that, even secret meetings where the only people on “our side” that are present are Trump and a translator are also bad.

The buck stops with Trump’s underlings.

3 Likes

Which part of the OP suggests that the Taliban attacked us on 9-11? You never answered.