Trump denies hurricane killed 3k in puerto rico

There was a sharp increase in deaths in the 6 months after Maria. Increase over normal expected rate. Meaning 3000 deaths may be accurate…but not directly cause by Maria…but by disease and conditions after Maria.

What he said is perfectly accurate.

The estimated death toll over the 2.5 month period is based on assumptions that the increase in mortality was due to the long term effects and strain of the recovery, not directly attributed to the hurricane itself.

Are you going to vote for fat donald in 2020?

he’s always been the same dude. there is audio and video and lawsuits going back decades.

I’ve known about fat donald since the 80’s, there’s no way I believed he was going to change…none, zero.

Nobody can know who they will vote for in 2020.

Sure, but if you are still making excuses for the man after all we have seen and heard, and have given no real indication that you will do anything other than vote for him again in 2020 no matter what he does, what should society’s response to you be?

Pretending some of these people are normal, decent members of the community isn’t helpful either.

“The GOP was forced to run another liberal to combat the liberals. I never supported him–he was always a RINO and a secret liberal who was supported by other liberals! True conservatives have nothing to do with this! Plus, we criticized his tweets on hannity.com sometimes!” they will howl, paddling away from the SS Trumptanic:

Our job is to to burn the (metaphorical) lifeboats before they hit the water . . . .

1 Like

No it isn’t. Even if you beleive your nonsense theory, he still claimed that the death total was 6-18, when the original estimate was 64!

Even his lies are outright lies.

I know that, but so what? Ive also seen him be charming and funny.

I can’t blame people for detesting Hillary. I detest her. I would have voted for several of those Republicans over her.

Belittling people for their vote is not cool.

i guess it depends upon the country and how really bad the guy is. i can see people belittling Hitler or Putin or Stalin voters. or course they’d probably disappear later.

I’m sure those nearly 3000 dead and their families take great comfort in knowing that they died from the effects of the hurricane and not from the hurricane.

It isn’t “my theory” it’s what’s cited in the studies.

If you think you can dispute it with facts give it your best shot.

So they blame the physicians who filled out death certificates for the low numbers. Of course… likely the most highly educated people on the island were to blame. Maybe no one told them that the numbers were to be used for political reasons. So the poor dumb physicians only had years of education and experience to guide them.

If you have a heart attack, get run over, or die from a stroke months after the storm it didn’t kill you.

You are not concerned one bit about those people. You want to blame Trump for something and the higher you can make the number, the more you libs will cheer (though putting on your anguished face and Sunday outrage suit. )

1 Like

If we were hoping for and honest response from the Trump haters here we will be waiting until pigs fly. All they are here for is to troll they have gone so far down the I hate Trump rabbit hole and with their I’m better than you crap that they will believe anything their leftist gods tell them.
We need to just beat them. We need to vote until they no longer have any say in our lives. They need to be publicly shame and ostracized from society for all they have done to hard work Americans over the years.
They aren’t ever worth talking to because they believe they are God and we should just all bow at they feet.
History will look back at the Trump haters and not look kindly on them for all that they are saying about their fellow Americans because they didn’t get who they wanted in the White House.

Every day I think he can’t be more outrageous and then he proves me wrong. It’s just beyond disgusting.

Don’t know if anyone posted these, but here are the responses from Marco Rubio and Rick Scott.

2 Likes

Maybe not directly but indirectly. How many people died in the weeks or months after because they couldn’t get medical care they needed, fresh water, etc.

This made news yesterday, and it’s appalling. How did this happen, and who is responsible?

1 Like

somebody already posted that that was left over.