Trump denies hurricane killed 3k in puerto rico

Those are the tweets of a lowlife dog. A pathetic, infested animal.

5 Likes

We’re not watching the most narcissistic president we’ve ever had. We’re watching the most narcissistic person we’ve ever seen.

I’m not sure David Koresh’s thought more highly of himself than Donald Trump does.

Indeed. And history will be brutal to these people as well.

1 Like

Trouble is… Trump is factually correct.

“Official” makes it correct?

Of course not.

True… it wasn’t 3000… it was 2975

It’s also a weird mix of narcissism and sadism, in this context.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s so far into the gutter for any normal American. Let alone from the President of the United States. He is a cancer on this nation. And his supporters are carcinogens that are keeping the cancer alive and growing.

2 Likes

Have some sympathy for Trump. The people who died as a result of the hurricane weren’t the real victims. Trump was the victim, as usual.

Look. Even it Trump had some kind of point to make (which he doesn’t), why in the ■■■■ would he tweet about hurricane deaths just as another hurricane is about to hit? Which will, most likely, kill Americans. This man is an idiot. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a political hack.

4 Likes

Fortunately I think the nation is finally waking up to the fact that our president is a piece of garbage. I wonder if a beat down in November will be enough for elected republicans to stand up to the child in chief.

1 Like

Denying reality is especially repellent and creepy in this context. And it makes you wonder about the thinking of the administration in terms of their broader dishonesty and delusion: do they actually make important decisions based on their own lies? Stuff like the Kris Kobach’s stumblebum “voter integrity” project suggests: Yes, at least some of the time.

NARRATOR: No. It wasn’t enough.

2 Likes

. . . TO OWN THE LIBZ!

Hahahahah.

Triggered!

1 Like

Or they like what he says. There are a ton of those people.

I really, really hope so. I think it is all but inevitable that the House will flip, and if so, it will show that this alleged Trump silent-majority power is nowhere close to where they like to assume that it is. At this point, I genuinely believe there is a possibility of the Senate even flipping.

I’ve wondered forever if his senior staff is praying that he continues his subhuman tweeting, that America wakes up and that they won’t have to cover for him anymore.

“Official” allows comparison with other “official” records.

A man of science, such as yourself, should be a proponent of using the same measurement technique to compare 2 events.

Something else people should keep in mind regarding his victimization at the hands of the dastardly Democrats who faked all of this to make him look bad. This was a government commissioned study and report that was undertaken and released. So in the minds of the perpetually victimized cultists and their Master, this is just more proof of this evil DEEEEEEEP STATE!!! out to undermine the Master.

Libs (and those who pretend not to be) remind me of the saying “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”.
Yes… we scorned you people and your favorite candidates. But we thought at least half of you were men.

1 Like