Trump denies hurricane killed 3k in puerto rico

If you honestly believe Trump [fill in the blank with 100 things he “mispoke” about] then you are [fill in the blank with something that is not a violation of TOS].

I believe you must worship Barack.

As I mentioned in some thread, the Obama/Hillary comments are going to go way up. The Manafort thing has them shaken and they need to get back to the stuff that has been pounded into them for years by media people. It’s much more comfortable to them.

The worst misstatement Obama EVER made was “57 states”. If trump said that, his own team would be like, “well yeah, he’s a ■■■■■■■ dumbass, but look at the stock market!!!”

Yes it absolutely matters if you are going to attribute them to the storm or blame them on a failed relief effort.

If you can’t show they actually resulted for same you can’t make the claims.

Try reading what you quoted.

No mention of cause, manner or what their deaths were attributed to.

They counted the dead, that’s it.

Try answering the questions as to cause and manner of death posted repeatedly throughout the thread above.

I’m suggesting that unless you can show how they related to the storm you can’t attribute them to it.

It’s pretty damned simple.

Hurricane Irma Sept 6

Do ya think maybe being hit by 3 successive hurricanes had anything to do with it?

False flag dead people. Great.

Umm, nobody is saying they didn’t die. Try again.

I mean just the President, but whose counting?

No, he’s arguing as to how many can be attributed to the storm.

Yeah, that’s the point. For some bizarre reason he thinks people are mad at him for the hurricane and not the support for the aftermath.

Exactly what is it he failed to do in the aftermath of the storm? Be specific.

You are asking me what the President failed to do in Puerto Rico? The same guy who was tricked by a staff member hiding a letter in drawer from him? Buddy, I barely get paid $15 an hour, and you are asking more of me than the Vice President.

I mean I could point out how the U.S. government should of supplied infrastructural support and basic subsistence supplies. But you would hardly accept that.

They provided all of that.

Next?

Clearly. That’s why thousands of people died.

Every available resource we had was sent to PR for the recover. FEMA, the Navy, and Corps of Engineers disaster teams were all thee during the Hurricane so they could best provide an immediate response.

The second the harbor and airport could be reopened ships and planes filled with relief supplies, engineers, and equipment began docking and landing.

It was the largest relief effort we’ve ever launched offshore.

Why did they die then?

Because of the extensive damage to the infrastructure.

The resources simply don’t exist to completely rebuild a power grid and road system in a few days or weeks.

There was also a huge failure on the part of the Islands’ gov’t in distributing the supplies that were delivered.