Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

LOLz!!

An opinion piece from the NY comPost?

And an opinion piece that is loaded with lies? Like the one below:

According to the error-ridden, 35-page document, which nonetheless helped trigger the FBI’s Russia “collusion” probe

You are a gullible young lad!

I wont have to! The Unredacted documents will do the talking for me.

He said himself he filed the Lawsuit last friday night! NYPost is just opinion? They are the ones who broke the news that Simpson was meeting with that Russian Lawyer before and after the Trump Tower meeting! Thats no opinion, thats now fact.

:rofl:

You keep that faith alive as long as you can.

There is a reason Brennan is screaming bloody murder!

You don’t even bother reading what you post, do you?

That NY comPost “article” was actually an op-ed. Not a piece of journalism.

Of course there’s a reason why Brennan is “screaming bloody murder”. Brennan is an intelligence expert, and Donald Trump is threatening to release sources and methods of intelligence gathering for the sake of political posturing.

I think you’d see the same from any former intelligence officer.

So was the Veselntiskya and Simpson piece, and that became anything but opinion. Sometimes someones opinion is fact.

First, it is not bad PR unless it is nefarious.
Second, there is zero purpose to having research done unless you get that research to use. It would be like paying a law firm to hire a company to hire a dentist to clean your teeth. If you don’t get the benefit personally, there is no point in having it done.
Third, generally people, especially politicians, aren’t going to be so trusting as to say “Here’s a lot of money, go do something with it but don’t tell me what you did”.
Sorry you don’t understand this.

You should have thought of that , when you cheered on Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr wittingly releasing fake news to the press and unmasking people! We all want transparency, no sources or methods will be jeopardized, just an excuse to keep the truth from coming out.

Brennan and Clapper are not just any intelligence officers. They are the ones, working directly for Obama, who started this whole incident. Brennan is the one who said he doesn’t do evidence and then started the FBI investigation of Trump, by his own admission, without evidence.
They are highly motivated to not want the details of what they did released.

Opposition research is always bad PR, which is why campaigns always do it through intermediaries like law firms.

I still don’t understand what you’re saying here. Of course Clinton and the DNC got the research.

How many campaigns have you run?

I’m confident that I understand this a lot better than you do. All of this works on reputations - and Perkins Coie is about as reputable as a law firm can be. It would defeat the entire purpose of building the “firewall” to up and break it to micromanage.

Brennan was the head of the CIA. He didn’t “start” any FBI investigations.

The CIA is an intelligence agency, not a law enforcement agency. They don’t “do” evidence, they do intelligence.

2 Likes

I think you’re getting your talking points confused.

Obama knew of the FISA, because his last EO allowed all government agencies to share and disseminate information among one another. Cough Cough, Dossier!!

Im pointing out hypocrisy, you only worry about sources and methods when it behooves the democratic party! The documents being released hurt the democratic party, especially if all started by wrongfully unmasking an FBI informant for political purposes.

You’re not making any sense. What sources and methods did Strzok, Page or Ohr leak?

Fake Stories about Carter Page to Buzzfeed and Yahoo News, when they knew he was in good standing at the FBI as an Informant! Unmasking Carter Page for political reasons. Liberals dont care about any of that, as long as it lead to peach 45 right?

Earlier post by TheDoctorisin:

“I have no doubt that Hillary and the DNC found out that Steele did the research at the same we did - when it went public. I’m sure Steele didn’t know who was paying for the research either.”

Note: The date the dossier was made public: January 10, 2017

Subsequent post by TheDoctorisin:

“I still don’t understand what you’re saying here. Of course Clinton and the DNC got the research.”

Comment by me: The point is to get opposition research before the election.

This guy’s a trip.

But we already know how to get transcripts of Hannity’s show.