Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

So, you’d have no problem with Hillary Clinton firing the Director of the FBI when the FBI was conducting a criminal investigation on, say, Chelsea Clinton?

He will because he was an FBI Informant who was unmasked! He wont just sue for defamation, he will sue for wrongful harm.

Bill Clinton fired his FBI Director when under investigation, Dont care then, dont care now.

Trump is on pace to sign twice as many EO’s as Obama did

Of course you don’t care.

That would mean challenging your beliefs.

LOL Most of which being EO’s that undid Obamas, left that part out.

Narrators voice: He did not become tremendously wealthy, because he was not in a position to sue anyone. In fact the poster in question had been watching too much losing baseball and listened to too much Conservative Entertainment Complex lying.

No its called Consistent! I believe the President has rights bestowed to him! My guess is the new President if a DNC person, probably will fire Wray! Dont care!

Apparently you are oblivious to the fact that Obama signed an average of 35 EO’s a year which is the fewest per year for any President in the last 120 years

Still doesnt take away from my point, which you are oblivious too. Almost all of Trumps EO’s were signed to undo Obamas EO’s.

your right, page doesnt want to get wealthy, he is suing everyone for a $! thats how strongly he feels about this.

Carter Page is not suing anybody. You’ve been lied to once again.

That’s from 2017. What happened in 2018?

The process is still in motion, he said on Hannity friday night, that a date still has yet to be set, and he is only suing for 1$.

…so you do care about him. You care enough to wish him great fortune.

You mean this lawsuit?

Federal Judge Lorna Schofield said the lawsuit did not include “sufficient factual allegations” and would not move to a trial, according to the AP.

I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to say here. This is how it works:

Hillary and the DNC told their attorney to hire a firm to do opposition research.

Perkins Coie hires Fusion GPS to do the research - without telling them who is paying for it, or telling Clinton or the DNC who they hired.

Fusion GPS then hired Steele - without telling Perkins Coie who they hired, or telling Steele who is paying for the research.

Steele gives his dossier to Fusion GPS, who then gives it to Perkins Coie, who then passes it on to Clinton and the DNC.

The “firewall” exists to insulate the campaign from the research - not because it’s “nefarious” or “illegal” (which it isn’t), but because it’s bad PR.

This must be the one he was talking about Friday night that has not been determined.

This is a delightful narrative that you’ve come up with.

Get back to me when you’ve got any actual evidence to back it up.