Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

You are doing yeoman’s work with that poster. Not sure where he has received his truckloads of hot manure, but that ■■■■ will burn the garden if he’s not careful. I’ve suggested to him that he review his news diet, because he is being fed 100% high-nitrogen nonsense.

2 Likes

It’s like he puts them all in a blender.

1 Like

I can’t believe our idiot president is releasing documents he hasn’t even read.

We’re not sure yet of the extent to which he has cooperated. We for a fact he did not heed the FBI’s warnings.

There wasn’t a FISA on Page when he worked for the campaign.

It wasn’t extended for 5 years but your general statement is fair. I’m interested in knowing too. It’s a question that remains stuck in speculation.

Unmasking Someone is considered a method, and who did the unmasking is the source! So how am I confused? You dont want to know what started this Russia Hoax? I think the rest of the world does.

Kinda like passing a bill before seeing whats in it?

More nonsense from the poster who’s previous doses of fiction include:

2 Likes

So I got a few things wrong! Say Hello to SCOTUS Kavenaugh for me next week! Your pain is my delight.

:rofl:

You do not understand what the term “sources and methods” means. “Unmasking” is not a method, and whoever did the unmasking is not a source.

“Sources” are human intelligence - informants and spies.

“Methods” are techniques, like FISA surveillance.

I’m not confident that you can present a past post with a prediction you didn’t get wrong.

Its hard to tell if you believe the fictions you post or if you fancy yourself as some sort of propagandist, but when you say things like

they knew he was in good standing at the FBI as an Informant!

and combine it with your record of getting everything wrong, one starts to wonder whether its worth the effort to correct all of your posts, or if it’s easier to just show the 0-for-everything record.

2 Likes

We already know Halper was involved, so there goes that Aspect of (Informant), and FISA Surveillance, was perpetrated off bought and paid for DNC BS! So yeah, no one is at harm here, and certainly our National Security is not at stake. Sources and Methods, means a multitude of things.

We shall wait and see when these documents come out right?

I did get one right! CNN and MSNBC wont report that Veselnitskya and Simpson met before and after the Donald Trump tower meeting, or maybe Im wrong about that too?

You’re a good sheeple.

And simpson said under oath stated that he hired steele because of Russian Connections, he is a very good sheeple.

Actually, from what I heard in the car, maybe not.

Haven’t read the article yet, just searched what I heard earlier:

Never mind that IRS also paid out millions of dollars to those they targeted for wrong doing.

Are you talking about this?

But hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom, a confidential source told Fox News. Court records reviewed by Fox News, email correspondence and published reports corroborate the pair’s presence together. The source told Fox News they also were together after the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson’s presence with Veselnitskaya during this critical week in June — together with revelations about Fusion’s simultaneous financial ties to the DNC, Clinton campaign and Russian interests — raise new questions about the company’s role in the 2016 election.

Nope! If they do fire them, thats not what Trump ordered ! We are tired of people hiding behind sources and methods, when no sources or methods are at stake. We the People deserve total transparency. The more the DOJ acts this way, the more guilty they look.

Not to mention Simpson himself admitted this! That says Fox News, where did CNN or MSNBC report it? Its truth now.