Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

But it’s not secret. this quote:

“[Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. … He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up,” Podobnyy said. “I also promised him a lot … This is intelligence method to cheat, how else to work with foreigners? You promise a favor for a favor. You get the documents from him and tell him to go ■■■■ himself.”

…is from a wiretap of two Russian agents. One of those two was convicted and served 30 months. The other, an SVR officer, was charged but ferried out under diplomatic immunity. The FBI met with Page and told him he was giving documents and information to Russian agents. They warned him.

and here is the fun part.

Imagine the FBI pulls you aside and explains to you with a mountain of evidence that they know you’ve been developing a relationship with Russian spies. You’d stop right? This was 2013.

Guess what Carter did. Kept on keeping on.

Yet no charges against him

Just a reminder of the general state of US/Russia intellegence relations around the time:

What do you think that means?

I believe it has been extended 3 times now and yet no charges and as I understand and might be wrong here, he has fully cooperated with them. So leads me to believe they are still using it to trying to find stuff on Trump or maybe someone else and not really looking at Page anymore. Hence I would like to know what their reasoning is to keep getting it extended for almost 5 years now if it started in 2013.

They are just repeating the lies right wing radio told them. Partisan politics makes people gullible.

There was no irs targeting of conservatives. It was a fake news scandal that the sheep gobbled down.

Yeah…I know. Everyone pleads the 5th when they’re innocent of all charges.

I know. But I enjoy countering his fan-fic with the brutal beat down of reality. And it is every bit as much for the reading pleasure of others as it is to counter him specifically. But your point is well taken nonetheless.

As for a dollar, what, do you think I’m made out of money? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The IRS can’t plea the 5th. It’s not a person.

There was no political targeting-there was due scrutiny given to groups applying to make sure they met the qualifications and were following the rules.

It was a fake news scandal. No one was disenfranchised or prevented from campaigning and voting for who they wanted, and groups who applied that contained words such as ACORN, green energy, medical marijuana, occupy, and progressive were also slow-walked. The problem was a systematic problem, not a partisan one-ALL applications were going slowly. Not just the conservative ones.

Sorry to burst that bubble, but there was no IRS scandal during Obama’s tenure that targeted conservative/tea party groups. The farmer dropped the slop in the trough, and the sheep shoved their faces in and asked for more.

1 Like

True. You have said from the beginning you mix in truth with fabrication. I fully agree you have been consistent in that regard.

That said, what we now know Steele could not have known back when he was gathering this intelligence and submitting his memorandums about the scheme Russia was engaged in that eventually came to pass. As @JayJay said, what, was he some kind of prophet?

Of course he wasn’t. And the assets he had were feeding him accurate information that has been largely corroborated now. Some remains unverified. Other, smaller parts will likely never be verified. That’s how HUMINT tends to go. But what we know now in hindsight is that Steele’s dossier was very accurate and has been largely corroborated.

1 Like

The investigation involves more than just our own people. It is a multi-national investigation involving just as many foreign agents as potential American conspirators.

To determine if Carter Page was knowingly or unknowingly working as a foreign agent for a hostile foreign government intent on sowing discord and disarray in a Western society. How do you not know this?

And before we go further, he had long since left the Trump campaign, was not affiliated with them, and was barely associated with them in the first place. So no, no one was spying on the Trump campaign.

What/who is the “deep state”?

James Wolfe was arrested on June 6, 2018 for lying to the FBI. The issues go much further and could implicate members of the Senate Select Committee Note: Wolfe was [charged]with lying to the FBI. Wolfe was not charged with leaking any information.

Who was Ali Watkins? What did she do? Who does she work for now? What…was in the 82 pages texted by him to her? How many pages were there in the FISA requests and their renewals? Drip, drip, drip…

I’m pretty sure that kid is wearing Nikes.

• Russia runs scheme on us
  • Steele hears about it
  • Republicans discount it

Whose side are they on?

1 Like

Exactly. As long as the attack on our nation is designed to benefit them and their team, they apparently could care less. It is shameful.

1 Like

Mark Warner, who has read everything, weighs in…

2 Likes

I find it funny they all skip the fifa story and who was behind that.

Also you seem smart and like you saved some money for retirement…

1 Like

Exactly. It is not like he was just some nobody that had no prior successful dealings in exposing corruption and schemes with respect to Russia.

Smart would be way too generous a compliment. I may be looking for a second career as a Walmart greeter at the rate my lovely wife is spending us rich. I’ve never met someone who will spend $500 on something we don’t need, and claim she saved us money because it would have cost $750 at full price. :man_facepalming: