Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

Hence the heavy push by the CEC and FreeDumb caucus to discredit the dossier. And they are going to take it to 11 now with this release, but there is nothing new.

Nunes had access to all this info. He did not even bother to review it, by all accounts.

Lol!

Washington Free Beacon was involved in getting this whole thing going. But yea, it was all Democrats. :joy:

Collusion? Maybe not, but Trump has done plenty of things to incriminate himself.

This is a question asked by conspiracy theorists worldwide.

I think that is conceivable. Trump could have ended this back in Jan or Feb. All he has to do is sit down for an interview. Mueller should be happy that Trump can’t be interviewed, his tweets alone implicate him in everything but collusion.

Make up your mind. Either they sat on it, or they leaked it to the FBI.

1 Like

What national security concerns are you worried about in an investigation of our own people?

Why not?

Uh, you know what FISA stands for, eh?

1 Like

Yes I do, are you know admitting the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign?

The answer to your question

Is the first word in the acronym FISA.

Two stupid questions don’t make a right.

5 Likes

Not sold us out to Russia.

Foreign now genius what is the third word? So again tell me what national security concerns are you worried about?

A Russian hacking and disinformation campaign against our country.

So far you’ve asked 3 extremely odd questions in this thread. Your sarcasm in your last post belies your anger, but I can’t figure out what you’re angry about.

Can you give a clear statement on what has you upset?

They didn’t.

So what was the FISA warrant for?

Which one?

All I did is ask a simple question, you refuse to answer. What is the national security concerns? You can’t keep saying it was because it is FISA. How many times have we seen stuff being abused? Simple question.

1 Like

Carter Page

You’re provably incorrect as I’ve answered your question multiple times in multiple ways within the past hour, how could you forget?

You honestly don’t know? Weird. This has been public for a while.

The court filing includes a colorful transcript of Podobnyy speaking with Sporyshev about trying to recruit Page.
“[Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. … He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up,” Podobnyy said. “I also promised him a lot … This is intelligence method to cheat, how else to work with foreigners? You promise a favor for a favor. You get the documents from him and tell him to go ■■■■ himself.”

I have seen that but want to know what led them to that conclusion. I understand if is some foreign asset that made the claims and they need to keep it secret. But as far as I can ascertain all they had was the Australian guy and the dossier. I not saying it should be public per say but there are those out there who have said they lied or did not give all and or misled the judge. If they scrub it for methods and foreign assets I don’t see a problem with releasing it at the very least to the intell committee.