Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

That puts him about 1,000 steps ahead of Devin Nunes.

1 Like

Schiff is probably up in arms about this all being released, because Carter Page was in fact an FBI Informant, and Bruce Ohr abused that private knowledge and went to Christopher Steele telling him about Page’s trip to Moscow, and to make up things about that trip that werent true, and to report back to him after he was done compiling the fake information, so he could run with it to the FBI, to start the FISA Process. Schiff is afraid of sources and methods being jeopardized! You should be, you unmasked an FBI informant for political gain off bogus information bought and paid for by the dnc.

And surely you know by now that Steele was hired only after the Democrats took over. Republicans had nothing to do with Steele or the dossier. That is pure Hillary and pure DNC. The Beacon paid for research, but had nothing to do with the dossier. Everybody, I thought, knew that by now.

1 Like

I dont understand why liberals are all upset about the declassification of the warrant application being released.

If the application was under false pretenses then someone should be held accountable. It should be an interesting either way.

I cant wait to find out all that un-redacted information! The FBI and Obama admin unmasked an FBI Informant (Carter Page) Off fake bought and paid for DNC information, The FBI knew he went to Moscow, because he was briefed before and after the trip by the FBI, Ohr used that information of his trip to moscow as a reason to run to Steele to fabricate stuff about that trip that did not happen, in hopes of scoring a FISA. I cant wait for schiff to explain that one putting our elections at risk over partisan politics.

Because we are going to find out that Carter Page was in fact a crucial FBI Informant who took down Russians, instead of helping russians like the DNC claim. The Obama admin and DNC colluded and unmasked Carter Page putting him at risk over partisan politics that were all manufactured.

Fusion GPS hired Steele. Had nothing to do with Clinton or the DNC, they simply paid Fusion GPS for research.

Then again, you knew that. But you flat out misrepresented the truth. For what?

I’m not upset about it at all. I’m enjoying this.

It’s just one more hysterical and ridiculous move in this clownshow of an administration.

Liberals are still lost! They still believe the Don JR Meeting was treasonous! Poor lost souls! I guess CNN hasnt yet told them that Simpson of Fusion met with Veselnitskya before and after the meeting. Why was the clinton campaign paying fusion to set Trump up with Meetings with Russian Lawyers! Why arent they reporting that Goldstone is good friends with Marc Elias of Perkins Coie?

Because it fits his narrative better to obfuscate.

Trump said he had not read the documents he ordered declassified but said he expected to show they would prove the FBI case started as a political “hoax.”

2 Likes

Simpson under oath said the Dossier began and ended with Steele, And also added later in the interrogation that he met with Veselnitskya before and after the Trump Tower meeting, which MSNBC and CNN have still yet to report. How does it feel to know that you are about to find out that the Obama Admin unmasked an FBI Informant that helped indict Russians , for political gain , in Carter Page?

He doesnt need to read them! He expects lawyers like Gowdy, Graham, and Jim Jordan to do their job ! You know the DNC is in trouble when Lindsay Graham is mad.

tbh, i think a ton of people hope it happens.

Not John Brennan, he said that Rosenstein should resist, Schiff the same, why are they so afraid? Maybe that they lied about an FBI Informant and unmasked him for political reasons in order to spy on a Presidential Nominee? ( Cough Cough , Carter Page!)

The DNC paid a law firm that hired Fushion GPS that hired Steele. Steele was paid with DNC and Hillary money. Therefore Steele was hired with Democrats money.
You can’t hire a hit man through your attorney and pretend you haven’t hired a hit man.
You may want to pretend that the Democrats just hand out their money and don’t know what it is used for, but nobody does that.
Yes the Democrats paid GPS Fushion for research and Steele was that research. What the heck sense does it make to pay someone for research if you don’t get that research?

If you took a liberals philosphy in regards to all this. the main money man /buyer in a drug deal should never be arrested when there is a drug bust, because he physically was not present at the time. It has and always will be about intent. The left love moving the goal posts for things like this.

So weird that a guy openly lobbying on behalf of russian interests is a conserative hero.

1 Like

So weird that its public knowledge that he help indicted 4 Russians as a key witness for the FBI and was debriefed on each of his trips to Moscow, funny that Obama thought a good informant should be unmasked for political reasons. weird huh? This is why Brennan is crying! He knows Page was a good FBI Informant, and the NSA, DOJ and FBI sold him up the river for political reasons.

Your post is so full of stupid I am unsure of where to start. Is this your brain on Trump? If so, you need to reconsider.

Now, clearly you can’t hire a hit man via an attorney and pretend you didn’t hire the hit man.

Here’s a more appropriate example: I pay a contractor to build a house with lathe and plaster walls. He decides lathe and plaster is not his forte and in turn pays a subcontractor for that work.

Who paid the subcontractor?

Hint - it wasn’t me.