Trump: Conservative thinkers Paul Watson and James Woods banned from twitter and facebook

They aren’t even “under attack”, they all just love being victims.

1 Like

Judgement call. Trump does this from time to time where he says it wasn’t a tweet, it was a retweet and therefore not responsible for it when he’s called out for retweeting some random white supremacist to distance himself. Like he’s only retweeting to generate discussion or something, which could be an actual reason from people that discuss ideas. But if you retweet something without a comment it’s hard to say you are doing so for discussion.

Then again I don’t use twitter either.

They are conservative thinkers, by today’s standards.

1 Like

The funny thing is that Trump has no ideology, so he doesn’t actually believe anything they say.

It would require “Gab” to be installed on every phone and computer.

I’m just wondering how many votes in the house this “legislation” will get…

I disagree. The only way you can be sure of my motive is if I tell you. It’s not a judgment call. Now if I don’t tell you, I have to expect you to use motivated reasoning to use it for your own cause, I have left my self open.

Trump is an idiot.

By your standards. By my standards they are probably just run of the mill ass clowns.

Maybe the President will retweet this Paul Joseph Watson opinion.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1003725417331732480

3 Likes

It’s not my standards. These people are today’s conservatives.

Facebook is making a mistake by removing influential Conservative thinkers like Paul Watson and James Woods. Real Americans are going to take notice and begin to move platforms like Gab. Once upon a time, before people used Facebook, Myspace was a thing. Now it’s not. Nobody has to use Facebook. If Conservative speech is censored at Facebook then Facebook will die as Conservatives leave in droves. I’ve already deleted my Facebook account and I think everyone else should as well.

7 Likes

No, they aren’t. But I understand why you want them to be.

Same is also true about Democrats.

There aren’t droves of conservatives to leave.

Yes there are. Lots of Conservatives use Facebook, like Donald Trump.

1 Like

Yes there are.

Yes they are. Even POTUS says so.

No, there aren’t. There aren’t enough conservatives left in this country to get a dog catcher elected.

It seems the Conservative movement left you a long time ago. You might want to reassess your self-labelling because Conservative means something different now. Trump is the leader of the political party that best represents Conservatism in the United States.

5 Likes

What she said.

1 Like