Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong

Half wall…half fence…chicken…egg…We can put up a hybrid just like it with Mexico. See prototypes in San Diego.

:children_crossing:

1 Like

Thanks for those pictures demonstrating indisputably that there is no wall around Obama’s home.

Now, please tell me that there is a wall around Obama’s home, as Trump claimed.

Then use that false claim as some sort of analogy about the border slats.

Thanks in advance.

No wall . . . wall . . . chicken, egg . . . Just insist on whichever one Trump said.

When the fence is put up i’ll concede the point that Obama has a fence around his house.

I actually don’t have a problem with people having fences around their houses.

I think the secret service detail provides more to his home security than a fence does though. In my opinion, the fence is merely for aesthetic reasons.

Wow. It appears to be about a half-dozen adults on this forum defending Trump’s claim that there is a wall around Obama’s home.

Maybe they missed all of the pictures showing no wall.

Huh.

1 Like

Wall - fence what’s the difference? It is a formidable barrier meant to discourage trespassers, regardless what you call it.

Trump said call it what you like.

Wall . . . no wall . . . what’s the difference?

Fence . . . no fence . . . same same.

Snow posted a link showing one. I trust it.

No he didn’t.

Apparently, the answer is: Yes, indeed, we have dumbed down the conversation this much.

“I see no wall or fence in that picture. Now I’m going to post that I just saw a fence.”

Now I have my afternoon planned.

Post 17…American Mirror from May 2017.

Negotiating a basic function like border security has become tedious.

So be it.

I see a line of flamingos surrounding Obama’s home!

Snow just showed me the pictures!

So what are you arguing now? That because construction has not been completed (per the pictures) that it does not exist? It is perfectly clear (from the pictures) that the wall/fence (your choice) will be uniformly tall when it is done.

That’s a wall around the Secret Service building next to his house. The fence doesn’t extend in front of Obama’s house. It might in the future, but right now the fence is only for the Secret Service building.

I like facts.

Fact is there is no wall in front of Obama’s house.

1 Like

The flamingos are defending the front of the house. In fact, you could say that a “wall” of flamingos is defending the front of the house with machineguns mounted on their heads.

There are pictures.

So, all pictures, and the neighbors, prove that Donnie lied when he said there is a 10 foot wall around the Obama’s house.

It would be easier and more honest just to say you don’t care that’s Trump lies.