Trump claim he dug though rumble at ground zero

Melania looking at him like he’s a freaking child.:joy:

Apparently he also lied about helping the first responders at Groind Zero which is just. . .even for a clown like Trump that’s a bit much.

Where are the “Trump is cool” guys?

I’m his replacement…trump is cool.

4 Likes

What’s he supposed to do…the A OK symbol has been taken off the table. All he can do is the old guy white man’s overbite while dancing with this clinched fists or thumbs up. I would suspect that thumbs up will be the next white supremacist thing to go.

Seriously though. It just shows that he does not have the ability to preview in his mind what the actual view point his actions are going to be seen under. The optics are just not good…AGAIN.

1 Like

Yeah, well certain Trump fanbois would remind you on the acting presidential front that Obama wore a tan suit once. Also, Dijon mustard? Seriously?

Yeah I think this is sound reasoning.

Don’t forget the terrorist :fist_left: pump.

2 Likes

And yet Obama is the narrasist according to the mob of stupid.

5 Likes

He needs to act like a ■■■■■■■ human being…
PERIOD!! - Sean Spicer…

1 Like

:joy:
10char

Yeah, this is the crazy uncle you “forget” to invite to funerals.

1 Like

Fox News really went there.

“A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently,” said Hill in her show. “We’ll show you some interesting body communication and find out what it really says.”

By the way she sounds…she may be a forum poster here…:thinking:

1 Like

at this point is anyone surprised.

Numb… which is the sad part.

His demeanor is a symptom of his mind. There is absolutely no room in there for any thought or consideration besides “Me!”

1 Like

No, I am the replacement.

Trump is cool… . … …

2 Likes

Don’t forget that time he chewed gum at a bad time.

And took a selfie with some other world leaders.

And ate mustard.

And wore a tan suit.

And put his feet on a desk.

Those were BIG DEALS.

1 Like

Claiming to have cleared rubble after 9/11? Yeah, kinda am, actually.