Trump claim he dug though rumble at ground zero

Today in a speech on 9/11 Trump claimed he help dig though rumble at ground zero.

To be fair, that was from two years ago, not today.

my bad though it was from today.

He said he helped “a little bit”. That could be he picked up an empty water bottle and it would still be true.

Why lie dude? He gave credit to everyone who helped alot.

Maybe in his mind he did.

Maybe he cleaned the rubble from his shoes? So technically he is correct?

so we all agree Trump is a sack of â– â– â– â– 

Well, now actually viewing the clip, I don’t think it reaches the “landed under sniper fire” level of self aggrandizing. But still a bit too much.

1 Like

https://www.quora.com/Did-Hillary-Clinton-falsely-claim-that-Chelsea-Clinton-was-jogging-around-the-World-Trade-Center-on-9-11

1 Like

He has also claimed that he lost many friends in the collapse. Yet when asked he could not provide one name. Nor could he say whose funerals he attended.
But hey, you just keep defending everything this turd does. You are good at it.

BUT HILLARY!!!

Trump supporters are so weak.

1 Like

It would have been incredibly poor taste to name a name. Libs would have put the family through special hell.

Just doing an integrity check. Does that bother you?

Poor taste to name names?

They’re literally engraved on the memorial and this morning were read aloud.

That is brilliant.

Oh hell. My mistake. Certainly he would never lie about that. Hook, line and sinker, sucker.

You guys will almost literally say anything to defend a person that we both know is a jerk.

Come on guys, give Trump a break. I mean, he’s probably still recovering from his personal Vietnam…

1 Like

And libs will say anything to denigrate him. Even ridiculous â– â– â– â– â– 

Trump interview AT GROUND ZERO on Sept 13:

2 Likes