Trump Caves on Wall

Got his ass kicked by Nancy Pelosi and Amy Schumer’s uncle.

1 Like

Yes.

10AMradios

love it. I am so glad he is one of those shows worth watch on Fox. such hard news journalism right there!

love it. I am so glad he is one of those shows worth watch on Fox. such hard hitting

I did NOT know that! :rofl:

Definitely.

It’s just sad to realize that so many of your fellow citizens are this proud to be ignorant, pompous, cruel, and utterly incompetent.

I thought the Trumps of the world were the fringe radicals. Unfortunately that’s the heart and soul of the GOP.

1 Like

This will basically guarantee that fat donald will never, ever get to build a border wall.

From Ann Coulter. Ouch!

Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out…My prediction is his support will evaporate and Trump will very likely not finish his term and definitely not be elected to a second term.

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1075493976600395776?s=21

2 Likes

Nope. Cousins. Her father and Chuck are 1st cousins so Amy and Chuck are 1st cousins once removed.

1 Like

Oooof.

My bad.

He looks more like an uncle than a cousin, so it’s believable, though.

We’re in an era where the the “gut” is more valuable than actual facts, so I will leave my original post uncorrected.

1 Like

Let’s see what happens when this short term CR runs out…

Probably like when Trump got the dems to cave on DACA…

Okey doke. Will do.

:rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1075552904768045062?s=21

2 Likes

That’ll show her.

he’s a freakin 8th grader.

1 Like

Who costed the wall in that article? Have you subtracted the social and financial costs incurred by NOT having a wall.

You think Trump is the only, or the key player in whether his promises, which require senate and House support, are fulfilled. The people voted for a wall. If the Senate and the house are not building it, they are part of the problem because they are overriding the will of the people who voted them in, and government has usurped too much power away from the people.

you mean when the democrats where a minority in the house? hmmm well im sure the exact same thing will occur next year when the CR runs out

You want to use “overriding will of the people” and “election” in the same argument?

What leverage does he have to do otherwise?