Trump Caves on Wall

So true.

I have been over at Breibart and the comments seem to be along the lines that trump is playing 3D chess and this is part of his plan or its the Fault of the Dems.

There are one or two who are asking why Trump is backtracking on his i would be proud to shut down the government comment from a few days ago.

but wait there’s more

If someone mentioned 3D Chess to Fat Donald he would likely think that “3D” has something to do with the Queen pieces bra sizes.

3 Likes

At some point self reflection kicks in. I mean it has to, right?

Mmmm juicy!

1 Like

In the words of a wise man:

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

Build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Trump’s getting nothing for Christmas!

1 Like

“It’s still gonna happen! Donald’s the man, the Alpha Man! Donald loves America, he wouldn’t have lied or exaggerated for personal gain! This is a Deep State conspiracy to weaken my loyalty to Donald! The lib mob media shall not prevail! Donald will build the wall! Nothing else matters if he’ll only build the wall!”

1 Like

And the sheeple believed in him…hook line and sinker.

1 Like

oh hes getting something alright…

1 Like

I’m going to ask a serious question is this just one big Andy Kaufman gig?

3 Likes

One cannot even parody how ■■■■■■■ ridiculous this man sounds.

3 Likes

That’s it - the artistic slats just got ten feet higher.

4 Likes

It kind of was. Trump never thought he would win. He thought this was all an act.

2 Likes

“Build the artistically designed steel slats!
Build the artistically designed steel salts!
Build the artistically designed steel salts!”

If only that was what people shouted at his rallies…

2 Likes

When he said “southern wall”, he meant on the Mexico side with tax payer money.

1 Like

BTW, that letter was signed by fat donald the same day of the third presidential debate.

https://twitter.com/democracyjourno/status/1075238439833006080?s=21

1 Like

Fat donald never thought Republicans would fall for his con and they’re still falling for it.

drip drip dripety drip