Trump Caves on Wall

Sheeple! Drip drip!

1 Like

Unbelievable.

Why do his supporters keep falling for his ■■■■■ I don’t get it, Pence would be accomplishing the same crap without the embarrassment.

I think the preferred design consisted of slats at the base, a solid wall for the top half and a rounded top. The one even the military elite couldn’t scale. I don’t see he’s retracted from that yet. He may shut down 25% of the government and begin building that design using Homeland security and Pentagon funding and army engineers during the shutdown, just to shame the failing politicians who can’t get it done legally, by being the non-politician who gets it done legally on his own.

Not gonna happen.

He should get lots. He did reopen coal factories.

This is like the half dozenth time he’s backed down like this.

2 Likes

So I guess Pelosi was right…

aka a fence.

2 Likes

What an incisive and well-supported post! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the follow up to his book called “Art of the Squeal”

For two years Republicans controlled it all and Trump was not able to negotiate with his own party. I thought he was a best in class deal maker?

Trumps failure to deliver on key election promises is not a failing of Democrats but of Trump. Perhaps if he was less combative, rude and insulting he could have bought his party together. You cannot build strong relationships that allow meaningful dialogue and compromise if all you do is bully and ridicule the people you need to work with.

I know his supporters point to the SC but lets get real for a moment, that’s an easy win for any President. its not difficult to deliver on a promise to nominate conservative SC judges when the opportunity falls into your lap.

No wall, no decreased spending, no decreased deficit, no healthcare reform. I will give Trump his win on the tax changes but thats about it.

Last week Trump said he would be “proud” to shut down the government and now he is backtracking. When will his supporters start to hold him accountable?

4 Likes

Never, ever, EVER!!!

Donald was the only one who could have beat Hillary! I wouldn’t have voted for Donald if the Dems hadn’t nominated her! This is all libs fault!

Hey, I’ve got an idea for Trump’s 2020 campaign:

“A promise made is a promise broken.”

1 Like

Those who want the wall built should pay for it themselves. There is even a GoFundMe for it.

Already $500k+ so if you all pitch in they’ll raise their goal of $1.6B in no time.

And McConnell is now introducing a CR to fund govt until Feb. 8th.

But I’m sure Trump will veto it. Promises Made Promises Kept.

1 Like

Trump is a nationalist whose MAGA agenda has been hobbled by globalist Reps working against America improving faster than the rest of the world. Globalists do not want any nation to do well independently of their New World Order agenda. That includes Republican globalist like Paul Ryan and Geoff Flake. If even one country can do well without their tutelage, other nations may be tempted to strike out independently as well, and the NWO will molt until it is seen as the scabbied cat it is.

Thank you.

“Still better than Hillary”
“What choice did we have”
“SCOTUS was my biggest concern, everything else is gravy”