Trump can't stand to watch Paralympians

Yeah, because he’s never given the American people a reason to question his sense of empathy. I’m sure POW’s and gold star families agree with you.

1 Like

No, what’s disgusting is President Trump. He’s a terrible human being.

Can we please stick with the topic, which was Donald Trump and his comments regarding paralympians?

I’m sure nothing he said regarding this group of athletes would please his detractors.

Everything he said was spot on except the ‘it was a little tough to watch to be honest with you’ part.

I agree he is an awful human being and a very poor communicator, and a frequent liar. That doesn’t mean everything he says should be assigned the worst possible meaning. If for no other reason than the credibility of his critics when he does clearly demonstrate those attributes.

It’s hard for him to watch because he has to fight the urge to make fun of them like that reporter. He’s just a piece of ■■■■ human being.

But yeah, it’s fun watching the trumpsplaining.

“Powerful emotions” lol - like waving his arms frantically to mock a disabled reporter. Please. This is trump. His character, or lack thereof, is well known and indisputable. He’s garbage.

We have all seen the video with Trump mocking the disabled, now this.

Allan

As dumb as Obama who while trying to describe how he bowls said 'It’s Like the Special Olympics’

I don’t think so, I think Obama gets the DUMBA$$ and INSENSITIVE prize.

like this?

whooops… He’s making fun of Ted Cruz there. In other words… his way of imitating the disabled reporter had nothing to do with the reporter’s disability. You have been lied to.

For you, all it takes is a (D) after the name to win that prize…and those are strong words coming from someone someone as loyal to Trump as you are.

libs just laughed.

he was so wonderful.

But now HERE… we have the libs all serious-like touting their own love for watching the disabled overcome their adversity. Such hypocrisy !

Huh? That’s not how probability works. If someone says terrible things often, it is likely the next thing out of his mouth will be terrible. Not the other way around.

If the meaning in print is nebulous, but the persons history is of saying terrible awful hurtful, hateful things, and the nebulous phrase has a terrible interpretation and a benign interpretation…well, the terrible one is more likely.

I would say it’s incredibly insensitive and humiliating to tell a group f disabled athletes that they are hard to watch.

That’s all. Is that really so hard for you to admit?

NBC News host Chris Hayes agreed that the comment likely referred to the President’s busy agenda. Are you and your buddies going to now attack Chris. You going to demand NBC fire Chris?

but it’s ok to use them as an object of ridicule in self deprecating humor?

What are your standards? OK to use as objects of ridicule but not to feel the pain that wars and calamity caused those athletes?

just trying to figure out where the nuanced line of fair comedy begins and hypocrisy ends. That’s all.

Looks like he said. “And what happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could. It was really fantastic, and I want to thank you” Doesn’t look like he said he "… can’t stand to watch the Paralympians.

funny thing about libs…

the truth is just a lie away for them.

1 Like

Obama’s joke was tasteless.

He apologia for it BTW:

Let me know when trump apologizes for any of the tasteless things he’s done.

Trump doesn’t really understand decorum.