Trump Cancels Trip to Denmark- because they won't sell him Greenland

Trumpcons don’t care. This was posted at post 18. And the NYT tripe is where trump supporters hang their hats.

:heart:

4 Likes

He’s poing all of us…he Trolls his own greatness as a plot to make the world a better place poing and trolling IS the art of the deal. Trump is cool?

2 Likes

What an embarrassment. I can believe this is the president of the United States.

There has to be something going on with this fool’s brain. Time for cognitive and neuropsychological tests ‘cause I think he has dementia.

2 Likes

Yes. That is a pretty charitable explanation. Below is what he wrote, according to Fox News. I thought people were making that up.

“Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time,” Trump wrote.

“The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct,” he added. “I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!”

Has Britain said if Canada is up for auction?

Life imitating cartoons? :rofl:

https://twitter.com/chrismurphyct/status/1164011736170737665?s=21

6 Likes

Don’t confuse them with the facts.

Keep the cons like mushrooms.

Allan

1 Like

I’ve known people with severe dementia. They were still not as stupid as trump.

5 Likes

Love the comment there:

“So we now have to refer to Great Danes as large freedom dogs”

4 Likes

Any actual opinion on his actual words or just more vapid blathering about The Times?

That’s what is called “failing” in trumpspeak.

He chose his side when he stood by Trump.
I’d be curious to know if his new stance is based on Texas’s state legislature possibly going blue.

What I don’t understand is that all of this hopeful guessing and conjecture was absolutely unnecessary because we know EXACTLY why all of this happened. There’s no need to guess. No one was making anything up. There was no “left-wing nonsense.”

I understand showing a little extra scrutiny to a situation that seems so dumb, but it’s only dumb because of Trump. We’ve started to become numb to his stupidity, blaming the #FakeNews LSM" for covering his stupidity instead of looking at the person actually saying the stupid things.

Trump is not getting any better a presidenting.

2 Likes

Trump does not have dementia. He is merely suffering from anti-social behaviors brought on by life long personality disorders.

Otherwise this is simply Trump being Trump.

1 Like

Again just so there is no mistaking. NYT is not the only source reporting it. It’s not just liberal media making it up…unless Fox has turned liberal!

1 Like

Somebody told me this story at work and stupidly I thought it must be a joke.

I’m shocked to come home to find it’s true.Donald is the laughing stock of the world.

1 Like

Let’s try an example that more accurately articulates what happened.

Suppose Obama was visiting Ireland and said he wanted to buy Buckingham palace. The president of Ireland says “I don’t have the authority to sell the palace, since Ireland doesn’t own it, but I don’t think it’s for sale anyway.” Then Obama cancels the trip to Ireland saying “thanks for saving me a trip” even though the trip wasn’t supposed to be about buying the palace.

That’s more like what happened.

2 Likes

Trip was postponed and it would be up to the people of Greenland to switch Denmark for the US as protectorate agreement.

I would say Denmark has a good reason to be unhappy. Greenland is not theirs to sell, they only stand to lose if US outbids them.

Xi Xi Peng is laughing at this and ready to buy up the mineral rights while his US proxies muddy the waters.

:green_square:

Yeah…I don’t know why “we” cut France a check for that land west of the Mississippi either? :sunglasses:

Nah. Just sounds like TDS from the bah bah baaaaahd sheople iffin’ you ask me.

2 Likes

Has anybody…ever? :sunglasses: