Trump Cancels Trip to Denmark- because they won't sell him Greenland

Trump wants to buy Greenland.

It isn’t a left wing narrative… it is what he wants to do.

If someone told me in 2016 that by the end of the decade the President of the United States would have a tiff with Norway because they wouldn’t sell Greenland… I would think that that person needs serious mental health help.

But here we are.

I would say that this is peak stupid… but I don’t think that we have achieved that yet.

1 Like

its always, always, always the left fault…

Saying the “concept came up” and he was “looking at it”, the man who runs a notoriously leaky White House also questioned how the idea found its way to the press.

Trump sought to tie the idea of a US purchase of the world’s largest island – not including the continent of Australia – to his own area of professional expertise, saying it would be “essentially a large real estate deal”.

“Denmark essentially owns it,” he said. “We’re very good allies with Denmark, we protect Denmark like we protect large portions of the world. So the concept came up and I said, ‘Certainly I’d be.’ Strategically it’s interesting and we’d be interested but we’ll talk to them a little bit. It’s not No1 on the burner, I can tell you that.”

never his even though
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163961882945970176?s=20
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163961884225277954?s=20

Like I said, I can hope, you should too, for all our sakes. Not holding out much hope.

Norway???

Let him go he’s on a roll.

Bluto: nothings over unto we say it is…Who’s with me??? Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!

:heart:

3 Likes

And the hope dies.

from No Joke: Trump Really Does Want To Buy Greenland : NPR

Earlier Sunday, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told Fox News that the president had discussed the subject with his advisers.

“I don’t want to predict an outcome, I’m just saying the president — who knows a thing or two about buying real estate — wants to take a look at a Greenland purchase.”

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, was hoping it was some story attributed to unnamed sources. Back to my original assessment, yikes.

1 Like

We should wake up to this headline tomorrow.

“Congress calls emergency impeachment hearing because what the ■■■■ is this for real?”

2 Likes

You realize some of us have been praying for that every day for the past two years right?

1 Like

You realize I called for his impeachment the day he was elected right?

Electoral college was supposed to shield us from this, damn you electors.

Trump is a dumb ■■■■■■■■■■■■ so this isn’t surprising.

1 Like

No, this is a new record even for him.

Zan are you being serious right now, or are you playing with this?

NYT feeding libs their daily dose of BS. LOL what remaining few reader they have.

1 Like

Trump, where petulance collides with stupidity in most hilarious fashion.

2 Likes

And even with actual real life tweets from the President… there is holding out hope that one can pin this on a “liberal press”

6 Likes

Something is happening at Fox.

2 Likes

I don’t believe they care and it’s just trolling.

6 Likes

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-new-york-times-soars-past-3-million-subscribers-2017-12

3.5 million subscribers and 130 million monthly readers. My stars whatever will they do?!

7 Likes

“If I don’t acknowledge it, it didn’t happen.”

2 Likes

Someone provided you a Fox News link. Are you embarrassed?

6 Likes