Trump Cancels Trip to Denmark- because they won't sell him Greenland

This is not a joke He is crazy. 25th amendment now. Trump Scraps Trip to Denmark, as Greenland Is Not for Sale - The New York Times

Absolutely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Time for him to go.

well at least he hasn’t nuked em yet. thats a win if there ever was one

1 Like

Very stable genius at work. The Republican party is a joke.

2 Likes

i guess someone should tell the ambassador
https://twitter.com/USAmbDenmark/status/1163924406198030336?s=20

2 Likes

I often find myself wondering how these people deal with the constant humiliation of working for this administration.

This will be the only presidential administration in history where former employees tried to hide where they worked.

“I see you have a blank spot on your resume from 2017 to 2020.”

“I, uhhh… was homeless.”

11 Likes

That article actually makes it look better. He states buying Greenland wasn’t the purpose of the trip

from Trump Scraps Trip to Denmark, as Greenland Is Not for Sale - The New York Times

But Mr. Trump also claimed that discussing a potential purchase of Greenland, a semiautonomous territory reliant on Danish support, was not the purpose of his trip to Denmark. “We may be going to Denmark, but not for this reason at all,”

and then cancels when their Prime minister tweeted this…

“Greenland is not for sale,” she told a Danish newspaper this week. “Greenland is not Danish. Greenland belongs to Greenland. I strongly hope that this is not meant seriously.”

Now lets suppose for a second that the reports of his wanting to buy Greenland were not true or exaggerated coupled with it not being on the official agenda and yeah, I can see cancelling the trip as that would be an insult.

Suppose the right wing media was saying Obama wanted to buy Buckingham palace and their prime minister gave it credence by saying, Buckingham palace wasn’t for sale. Can’t say I would blame him for cancelling the visit.

I admit that is the most charitable explanation though. And if it is, he needed to communicate it clearly.

More nonsense from the same people who brought us the collusion hoax.

Why…

2 Likes

Cruz is hard to figure. He stands up to Trump after Trump insulted his wife on the campaign trail, then when trump wins, he allows himself to be neutered by Trump. No he’s back to being hyper critical. Pick a stance dope.

:heart:

2 Likes

Trump: I’m canceling the trip because they won’t sell Greenland

Trump supporter: lying media keeps reporting what trump says.

14 Likes

And instead of playing guessing games…why don’t you all google Chinese influence in Greenland. There’s a very real reason Trump may be playing this…wait for it…Trump Card. Lol

:heart:

Sure… but in all things Trump… he goes about it in the most incompetent way possible.

2 Likes

LOL NYT? Oh man they sure know to fed their few remain radicalized base. :rofl:

1 Like

Ok… I’ll give you that…

Lol …nyt!

Beat me to it.

the idiots actual words on twitter

“Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time

Fake news I only believe it if Trump says it to my face and doesn’t wink afterwards. Lul nyt lul reality.

1 Like

Does this help Trumpcons?

Now do you believe?

:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Like I said, another way to read that is, based on their prime ministers buying into and repeating the left wing nonsense that the reason I was going to Denmark is to buy Greenland, I am cancelling the trip. At least I am holding out some slim hope that is the explanation for it, sue me. We do know it wasn’t on the official agenda.

That explanation is even worse.

1 Like