Trump cancels Eagles visit over Anthem controversy

It’s just an excuse for a daily left wing hate fest as regards President Trump.

The routine has grown a bit old and people pay little attention any more.

He won. Get over it!

1 Like

Ok. What’s your opinion on FoxNews and their deception?

1 Like

When players who never kneeled in protest are told that their invitations to the White House are being revoked due to kneeling, and the chief conservative news source pushes images that wrongly give the impression protests took place, who is doing the slanting exactly?

Another Trump win though. One more day of fabricated drama to distract from his own corruption and the investigation continuing to bear down on both him and his associates.

1 Like

The players it depicted were kneeling in prayer, not protest. Tight end Zach Ertz, one of the players depicted, took to Twitter to blast Fox News for its inaccuracy:

This can’t be serious…. Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this… https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1003845673073238016

— Zach Ertz (@ZERTZ_86) June 5, 2018

1 Like

Do you?
Don’t lie and shame the devil

1 Like

Its Fox News, Zach propaganda central for our much beloved President.

you really expect “fair and balanced” from them.

Allan

1 Like

I have that bumper sticker on my car. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The news has told us to be offended by the Eagles being disallowed to visit the White House.

Eat up, chattle! :rofl:

LOL. I have that one on my car too. well not exactly the same.

mine say “i Grabbed some ■■■■■ and won anyway”

Allan

1 Like

According to what I read the celebration with the Eagle fans is still on. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Either way, it isn’t news. It’s jut another excuse for people to go:

:rofl:

Of course. Afterall it is a day ending in Y.

Haters gonna hate.

1 Like

Then why is a news station reporting on it…falsely?!?

1 Like

To keep the faithfuls bitching at each other of course. It’s perfect - they report, you people do all the infighting. :smiley:

1 Like

How dare you sully the names of perfectly fine Kaiju, every one of which wouldn’t stoop so far as to lying about football players who were praying.

2 Likes

Most people here are more offended that I find their anger amusing than they are of the “news” story. Same ■■■■■ different soapbox club. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think “offended” is the correct word.

1 Like

Of course not, this is a platform for arguments. :rofl:

You mean Bone Spurs McGraw?

1 Like

Now you have had your rant, whats your opinion on Fox News being caught out in depiciting kneeling players as protesting when they were praying?

I suspect you will not recant your post and just deflect or ignore it all together.