Trump cancels Eagles visit over Anthem controversy

Just another sign how the MSM can manipulate people. IT might be too late https://www.truthorfiction.com/jack-minzmodern-civil-war/

A purge of Trumpists may, indeed, be the end result of this most-recent episode of the Great American Experiment.

was that Dubarry…he said he only worked a few blocks from the white house and was going to go and kneel. LOL…Well was it???

I was just going to post this…dude looks like an idiot.

(Dude IS an idiot, sorry)

really wish Weird Al would do an Aerosmith cover of dude looks like a Lady with this theme ;p

No, I got stuck on a conference call. I’d have joined him if I. Could have gotten away.

https://www.eatprayvote.org/2017/10/12/trump-disrespects-flag-country-hannity-interview/

My apologies. Since you did not use the quote feature, I did not realize your post was in response to the post prior to yours.

Not all heroes wear capes.

“Remember” implies a pretty huge assumption.

God, he makes me laugh so much!

The title of this thread is misleading. According to Torrey Smith, WR for the Eagles.
"No one refused to go simply because Trump “insists” people stand for the Anthem.

Can anyone find a quote from and Eagles player that said he would not attend because of Trump’s position on the anthem?

The funny part is, I never made an effort to learn the words to that song, and I couldn’t sing it on my own if asked. But just by virtue of having lived in this country for 43 years, I know it well enough to sing along with other people.

Sort of like those songs you know from the radio or wherever.

That’s what it’s really all about too. Trump doesn’t care about the anthem - he just wants to further decide us.

Better heat up the tar and get the feathers ready. His family immigrated here at some point, time to send him back.

:rofl:

This version had 13 lines. With 1 of the lines repeated 3 times, and another repeated twice. So, really it is 10 lines that you have to remember. And he could not even do that. What a moron.

1.God bless America
2.Land that I love
3.Stand beside her
4.And guide her
5.Through the night with the light from above

6.From the mountains
7.To the prairies
8.To the oceans
9.White with foam
1.God bless America
10.My home sweet home
1.God bless America
10.My home sweet home

Is 45 the draft dodger, scared like bitch to fight for his country when called upon a good American?

You need one of mine “He won…Get Over It!” :sunglasses:

“The president doesn’t think that this is an issue simply of free speech," Sanders responded. “He thinks it’s about respecting the men and women of our military, it’s respecting our national anthem and it’s about standing out of pride for that.”

but this is fine.

Ah, it’s not about free speech, it’s about mandatory, superficial showing of patriotism. Ok then.