Trump cancels Eagles visit over Anthem controversy

The OP is fake news, SHS tells us the truth (as always!):

this administration is one large dumpster fire burning brighter by the day

I would have considered it an honor to meet any president in the past. But Iā€™d pass on this one also. For one thing, it would be not be an honor.

This is what he does folks, and his base eats it up like they are starving.

not a single person on the Eagles protested the national anthem.

And thatā€™s exactly what the Divider-In-Chief has been doing all along and the deplorables eat it up!

1 Like

QB isnā€™t an important role.

So the junior fascist in chief is such a damn jingoist now he gets his widdle feewings hurt by a protest.

Tim Furlong
ā€Verified account @tfurlong
12m12 minutes ago

Iā€™ve asked 6 of the ā€œfansā€ at the White House who was the @Eagles quarterback during the super bowl. Not ONE person knew. @NBCPhiladelphia
145 replies 1,157 retweets 1,945 likes
Tim Furlong
ā€Verified account @tfurlong
26m26 minutes ago

Not exactly sure who these @Eagles ā€œfansā€ are but I have counted exactly one item of clothing with an eagles logo on it at the White House. #Eagles #EaglesNation @NBCPhiladelphia

Got to love the man-child president in essence taking his ball and going home.

My God, how can anyone yet support that twisted idiot Trump?

And by law, trump cannot interfere with private business decisions regarding employees. Heā€™s just one big orange ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I donā€™t even think Colin Kaepernick protested the national anthem. I think what he was doing was using the national anthem to call attention to his concerns over police brutality toward African Americans. People got all sprung because he was raised by white parents (he was adopted) had all of what you all would call white privilege and had the audacity to call out police officers during the national anthem.

He made a point. So what. I also believe that Kaepernick isnā€™t playing because he was a bad quarterback who with out Jim Harbaugh calling plays and protecting his weaknesses was exposed for what he really is. A Horrible Quarterback.

Trump has co-opted the Kaepernick issue to label anyone who doesnā€™t stand for the anthem to be anti American and un-patriotic.

I wonder if Trump stands for the National Anthem while heā€™s watching in his house like I do in mine. I bet he doesā€¦with a beer and one hand, his phone in the other so he can keep track of his fantasy football teams.

So this happened during Trumpā€™s ā€œcelebrationā€ ā€¦

@dubarry20833!?

1 Like

Please say this was you. Please please please!!!

Lol!

Ten char

Idiot in Chief, Donald Trump, canā€™t remember the words to ā€œGod Bless Americaā€ā€¦

@dubarry20833
This would be awesome if it was you.

He screwed up, he meant ā€œGod bless Russiaā€

1 Like