Trump cancels Eagles visit over Anthem controversy

Dammit I thought I was in with the first joke of this ilkā€¦

Think about this post. Trying to force people to be ā€œpatriotic.ā€ You donā€™t know history.

2 Likes

He got mad because the whole team wasnā€™t going to show up, so like an adult, he took his ball and went home.

Cool, usually Iā€™m the one dragging up on a joke already made.

What a feckless ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

Pathetic. :us:

I think that those that are proud to stand for our flag are much BIGGER in numbers then 70 some odd spoiled rich athletes and feel honored that Trump told their butts to stay home, they have no business in the peoples house.

Only people Trump deems ā€œpatrioticā€ should be invited to the White House?

Yet Ted Nugent is welcomed! Lol

All of them stood for the Anthem. Why do Trump supporters spread lies?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cuz Ted is a true blue real 'Merican. A true draft-dodging, teenage girl ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  gun toting, racist dickbag 'Merican. Who tacitly threatened to possibly kill President Obama and used the c-word to describe Hillary Clinton. He is exactly what Trump and Trumpists respect.

2 Likes

Anyone who does not stand for the flag is an unpatriotic a-hole IMO and I really donā€™t care what anyone else thinks. Iā€™m extremely happy that Trump disinvited them since they so unpatriotically and rudely refused the invitation.

Who do they think they are, they certainly are NOT good Americans. So Iā€™m like Trump STAY HOME and GET OUT of my face!!

Lol no eagles player kneeled during the national anthem last season.

If youā€™re gonna rag on them, at least get the facts straight.

1 Like

To be a good American you must stand for the flag? How does that make you a good American? Are the people waiting in line buying beer and hotdog a-holes too?

You know for a fact that the members of the Phildelphia Eagles are not good Americans? Please list your facts that tells us this. I would love to see how you know these men are not good Americans?

First. What makes America great, or at least I think so, is that there is not one way to show your patriotism. No one is forced to love this country in a certain way. Itā€™s the foundation of this country. Second, none of the Eagles knelled during the anthem. So if youā€™re going to throw a hissy fit, at least throw a hissy over the correct set of facts.

We all suddenly care about the Eagles hanging out at the White House now. :rofl:

Last night Fox News showed pictures of Eagle players taking a knee before some games. And they tried to pass it off as them doing it during the anthem. This morning NBC reported that those pictures were of players praying before the games. They verified that no players took a knee during the anthem last season.
Nice job Fox News.

2 Likes

Where is your outrage at the cameramen? Shouldnā€™t the NFL be ashamed that it has people kneeling during the anthem? Why does the NFL disrespect our country so they can broadcast and make money??

So I just read the photo Fox News used to show Eagle players kneeling in protest was actually players kneeling in prayer! How sickening and I just lost any respect I had left of foxnewsā€¦sad!