Trump can tell everything about KJU in 5 seconds?

Really? How interesting. Because I hardly ever listen to Rush. I am either out for a run or doing an exercise class. With all respect to Rush, using that precious time for politics makes me regret my use of time.

In fact, I haven’t listened in for years.

Please keep doing so though. I would think he relies on loyal listeners.

\No, I don’t watch a “lot of TV” so bad guess.

Say, if you are done trolling, speak to the topic - do you think Trump and “Un” will reach a meaningful agreement that benefits both countries, the world, and your 9 week vacation a year union?

I understand. Since the venerable Obama did not push for it, it is not a worthy goal.

CNN would be (is) proud

Total waster of time this summit, huh?

don’t answer I’ll just watch 7 seconds of TV news

North Korea has wanted this type of summit for quite some time. Every other administration has been open to the idea if the North Koreans were serious about denuclearization, but they never were, so the summits never happened.

It is entirely unclear if the North Koreans are serious about denuclearization at this point in time.

Yes good post thank you - it is entirely unclear. It always is!

This is REAL DIPLOMACY! You take a chance, take them at their word. You allow the opportunity for the possibility that they are genuine, and sincere. You make concessions if necessary, but from a higher position. This is based on perceived notions of what they want (some more prosperity and a plug into the Western prosperous world) . You use this precept for a foundation that tripping toward an even haphazardly functional ballistic nuclear presence is not only not needed, but a waste of the country’s few resources.

I swear this is what the almighty genius university left has been preaching forever. now that Trump approaches the table they freak out and spasm with “bad idea!!”

If capt Picard were in control here this is exactly what he would do (for all of the 3 of you who know who capt Picard is)

What a world

Where’s Tommy and all his “real politik” perspective?

No, it’s not always entirely unclear. Real diplomacy is nothing like this. Real diplomacy lays foundation, agreements and understanding well in advance of high level talks to gauge and determine the seriousness of the partner ahead of time.

We have no idea what Trump is doing. Most likely because he doesn’t either.

This notion that Trump is a bumbling wildcard blurting out threats is totally unfounded.

Give this up and have some faith. Trump is NOT STUPID. Stop listening to barking idiots on MSNBC.

Gawd I saw the same ■■■■ go on for Reagan when in high school and despite being a political beginner I knew better.

Grow!

Why do you keep trying to assign that opinion to me? I haven’t said one way or the other. It has nothing to do with what I’ve been addressing.

Think a little.

I think the G7 meeting shows us another example that he is a bumbling wildcard. This is just the latest example.

I don’t think Trump is stupid, but that’s doesn’t mean he has a good foundation for understanding what he’s getting himself into.

In any event, you haven’t addressed my statement in the slightest, only expressing unfounded faith in Trump and crafting strawmen arguments against me. Perhaps you’re better suited to whining about CNN than talking about how diplomacy is actually done.

1 Like

That’s pretty funny.

At least you don’t think he is stupid. thanks for admitting. This already puts you out ahead of the pathetic msnbc network in terms of awareness.

You have to have faith that he understands the gravity and complexity of the situations at G7. He is after all a multi-billionaire businessman. If not savvy in the right regard this fortune would be lost IN DAYS,
He’s been so for decades. Please don’t drop the “because of his father” ridiculous narrative.

You have no basis to form the opinion that he is out of his league.

Real diplomacy lays foundation, agreements, etc, yes, all on a very serious note (as you indicate in your post).

But just because we have no idea of what Trump is doing (if even true) doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he is doing.

The “Trump can’t do this” narrative is unfounded and worn. It is the MSM at its worst. And all they have to propagate their agenda.

What would you do to ease the hundres’s of percent tariff on dairy into Canada?

not sure. thank the spaghetti monster i did not advertise myself as the best deal maker ever elected to the presidency, nor did i run an entire campaign on deal making or else the US would be in real trouble

No, I don’t have to have faith that he understands the gravity and complexity of the situation at the G7. He’s given me no reason to believe he understands and reasons to believe he doesn’t.

I think he’s an okay businessman. He was born into a wealthy developer family, given a ton of advantages and has had a handful of successful developments after basically losing everything and emerging the other end by legally questionable maneuvering. His greatest strength lies in being a good salesman for a certain kind of person and avoiding responsibility for disasters.

These characteristics do not mean he’s proficeint at international politics and trade negotiations.

He’s given me no reason to put faith in him and every reason to doubt his negotiation tactics. The haphazard means at which we arrived at this conference is my evidence.

1 Like

An “okay” businessman does not maintain a billion + dollar empire regardless of how much money was given from the start, if even that is even true. That one truth is not something the hating left wants to accept, but it is so.

If you are not confident that he can carry out the roles of the presidency (which so far he has with great success) to which he was duly elected I suggest you give him your support and hope for the best for it is in all of our interests that he succeed, and our interests, unlike any other president thus far, seems so far to be his main focus.

Enjoy it while you can

My comment had nothing to do with you listening to rush…I dont Give a ■■■■ what you do personally…

Blah blah blah, childlike adoration, blah blah blah, pointless drivel.

This isn’t about what I support or want. It’s what is real. You clearly have a hard time acknowledging reality.

No, an “okay” businessman looses a billion dollars and writes 800M of it off on his taxes, thus letting all of us pay for it. Way to applaud that kind of ineptitude.

Translation: We better all dream the impossible dream that he doesn’t irreparably ■■■■ this up to the point that the only people we will be able to deal with WILL be North Korea, China and his man crush in Moscow.

Gotta say, thats a hell of a hand conservatives dealt us.

Anyone got some tarot cards or tea leaves we can read to figure this ■■■■ out?