Trump can tell everything about KJU in 5 seconds?

“We”…….are on the same side my friend and fellow American. :us:

1 Like

oh goody. this is fine

ok… (benefit of a doubt mode here don’t make me regret it) be less concerned with every little thing said and more concerned with the big picture. Real peace making progress is at stake here. Support despite your dislike of Trumpisms. they matter little in grand scheme

and dont be afraid to admit “hey Trump did some good here even though he grabs p”

we will agree and even respect you, not ridicule

What good has Trump done? I’m more of the kind to wait and see the results, not the set-up.

Tbh, the set-up looks scary. Trump is set to start things with a 1-on-1 meeting with Kim and interpreters. No one else. Kim has probably prepared for this meeting. He has likely had advisors studying Trump. All Kim has to do is complement Trump a few times and Trump will likely do something we will all regret. Don’t forget that he gave away classified information to Russians during early meetings.

Plus, he has just come away from a very bad showing at the G7. He will be looking for a “victory” and will be very desperate to make a deal.

Not the point. The point is the hypocrisy of certain individuals who excoriated Obama on a regular basis for being “over sensitive” and “arrogant.” Yet Trump is the most over sensitive and arrogant President we’ve ever had, and those same individuals praise him for being a “maverick” and “not taking anything from anybody.”

It’s the definition of hypocrisy.

Are you saying Obama’s presidency wasn’t “reality”?

I think you mean, it’s time to deal with a new President who thinks he’s in a Reality Show and he’s the moderator pulling the strings, when in actual fact he’s just the annoying and potentially very dangerous comic relief.

And I say this as a Republican who voted for the guy and has regretted it practically every day since then.

1 Like

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.

KJU just needs to compliment Ivanka’s looks and tell Trump he is way better than Obama. Instant sanction relief

1 Like

you guys run with this “but here’s what righty screw balls did” narrative.

give it up

If you want to be critical of Trump over this or that go ahead it’s fair game but it’s time to leave that past behind. It’s been freakin 15 mos now.

Seriously

No one (in the statistically meaningful sense) who voted for Trump is regretting it. Those voters knew what they were getting and expect more.

you can stop your pretend regret charade. It might work for the agenda starved non-journalist slackers at CNN but not here.

The “yeah but…” crowd over something that no other president has been able to achieve.

Run to Maddow. Get your missions.

What other President tried to get a sit down meeting with NK’s President and failed?

to my recollection, no former president/admin was able to achieve this kind of summit with NK.

Assuming other presidents wanted such a thing.

Which, in my lowly estimation, would seem a good thing.

But not according to the smiley blithely smug Maddow who acts like it was not a good thing. But what do you expect from over-educated leftist idiots on TV right?

Please don’t let her desperate pathetic short-sighted spin influence your perception of the importance of this summit.

So, when you say, “what no other President was able to achieve” you really mean, “what no other President wanted, or tried to achieve”.

Got it.

is this a serious answer, because its massively stupid

I haven’t seen or heard or read anything Maddow has said in at least a year.

same failure rush hoped for…

Yes I know you “got” it because you want to believe it is not worth getting.

Al I can say is please sit tight off to the side, and let real leaders do leading and make meaningful accomplishments in real actual world peace.

I’m sure for the sake of the world, you hope that is the case, right?

you watch a lot of tv huh

No, I get that your claim is absurd because other Presidents weren’t trying to get a meeting with the president of NK. Has nothing to do with whether or not it’s worth getting.