Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced', cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him

In fact, Mr. Trump has retweeted at least 145 unverified accounts that have pushed conspiracy or fringe content, including more than two dozen that have since been suspended by Twitter. Tinfoil-hat types and racists celebrate when Mr. Trump shares something they promote. After he tweeted his support for white farmers in South Africa, replies included “DONALD IS KING!” and “No black man can develop land.”

In July, Mr. Trump retweeted a post from an unverified account that accused Obama supporters of orchestrating protests to sabotage Mr. Trump’s presidency.

.^
See ya’ll got this all wrong. Trump isn’t leaving the NATO conference in a huff…

… He’s flying back early so that he can get back to DC and will go down the the Impeachment Hearing and testify before Congress about how perfect his actions were in using the Office of the President for personal political gain and that there was nothing wrong with that. That under Article II of the Constitution he - as President - can do anything he wants.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Black and white?

3 Likes

lol. ok.

Are you saying he didnt repeat the disproven Cloudstrike conspiracy or that it wasn’t disproven?

Sure did like em when they involved article 5 after 9/11…

1 Like

Sorry…I opposed EU expansionist policies while hiding behind American military might.

Sure ya did, we believe you weren’t part of "if you arnt t with us you are against us " crowd. Whatever you say.

Who are you again?

Conan has been pro Russia/ anti Europe/ anti Nato for a lot longer than Trump has been in the picture. Trump just happens to be his perfect politician

The same as you.

Hilarious, the NYT projecting on Trump. They spent 3 years on the russian conspiracy theory, and some people still believe them. LMAOX1000!

So precious

Sounds like Ol’Flexible to me. The guy who didn’t give Ukraine military aid.

And here you are wrong again.

Not sure about after 9/11 but he’s been a huge Russia fan for the entire time I’ve been a member here

You know what, you are right.i take it back. I do remember all of those shirtless Putin threads back then.

Honestly it feels that most of the Trump Base would easily give up on NATO and our main alliances to make a new Axis with Russia and other despots.

This is a general comment about flip flopping and not aimed at any one person. Its amazing how many Trump supporters on this forum were gung ho for the Iraq invasion back in the early to mid noughties but now tell us they were always against it.

Just like the Patriot Act, it seems these days no one admits to ever supporting it.

I remember the good old days of being called a terrorist sympathizer and if I had nothing to hide I had nothing to fear. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have seen it suggested here that we would be better off in an alliance with Russia

The world is literally laughing at us