Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced', cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him

" Donald Trump has reacted furiously to footage of world leaders apparently making fun of him, calling Justin Trudeau “two-faced” then cancelling a press conference and cutting short his attendance at a Nato summit.

The US president was asked whether he had seen the clip in which his international counterparts appeared to joke about his explosive press conference with Emmanuel Macron, and his erratic diplomatic style, at Tuesday night’s Buckingham Palace reception.

“You just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor!” Mr Trudeau apparently said of Mr Trump while speaking with Boris Johnson, Mr Macron, Mark Rutte and Princess Anne.

“Well, he’s two-faced,” Mr Trump said of the Canadian prime minister when questioned on Wednesday afternoon, and suggested the unguarded comments were based in frustration at US demands that Canada contribute more to Nato."

What a mess. Do you think Mr Trudeau is two-faced?

Not exactly a secret that all your world allies think Trump is a joke. But it’s not great when those private conversations leak.

That being said, Trump tucking tail and running isn’t a good look.

1 Like

a joke and a coward

I thought Trump was making world leaders respect the president again after the disaster of the Obama regime.

5 Likes

And thus you see the lie put to the Trump the Alpha Male narrative again. A real dude like that would show up and needle them constantly about it, knowing that decorum prevents them from doing anything but profusely apologizing.

Jesus did we elect Eric Cartman.

6 Likes

Remember when Republicans were against politicians with thin skin.
:man_shrugging::man_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

I think Trump’s presidency can be summed up by the mocking laugh fest of world leaders…surprisingly including Boris Johnson- someone who would seem naturally allied with Trump.

America First. No doubt the world respects us now!

Yup. A real leader would have sucked it up and stayed at the conference because it’s in the country’s best interests to be there. Instead we’re stuck with Trump, who loves to insult people but can’t handle being insulted.

Make America Great Again…by ■■■■■■■■ on our natural allies and cozying up to foreign dictators!

Maybe that can be the new campaign slogan.

1 Like

Ol’ Black face… Loved by the left!..Amazing times!

3 Likes

Trump told him Canada wasn’t paying its NATO 2% and he did not like it.

Oh well.

:man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

No one is saying they love him but if is funny that in the world leader club they think Trump is a joke of a human being.

The fact Trump had to act like a whiny bitch is so typical. Trump the bully can dish it out but cries like a baby when the tables are turned.

1 Like

I can’t think of one of our main allies who doesn’t think Trump is a moronic joke…Macron, Merkel, Trudeau, even Turnbull and Boris Johnson.

The good part is that because his base is so thin skinned, they will start to look at Russia as a better ally. Pretty wild where the GOP has gone.

2 Likes

Could you please stop insulting babies like that?

3 Likes

Ha yes sure - actually thinking about it no I wont its open season on insulting “the Don”.

Screw you guys. I’m going home…

4 Likes

Even Boris can’t help but laugh, I thought that was his buddy?

Trump grabbed himself by the ■■■■■■

1 Like

I’ll give you 5.

Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Duarte & MBS all seem to like him. Those are all our allies right?

2 Likes