Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced', cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders making fun of him

Thats the funniest part. He’s literally the one person who would seem closest to him ideologically.

Are there any leaders that he pretends respect him other than dictators? Even rocket man is no longer in love, just him an Puty now?

Fat donald supposedly tells it like it is, then runs away like a freaking coward. :rofl:

1 Like

Point taken. Those are all truly manly alphas. The others are a bunch of beta cucks.

And they are all playing him for the fool he is, say something nice and he will roll over like a puppy.

Trump soooo wants to belong to the group

1 Like

oh absolutely

1 Like

If you are going to publicly lash at foreign leaders in public you need to be prepared for them to resent it.

1 Like

But that bust …

You are talking about Trump right?

3 Likes

That was when our relations with our natural allies was at its absolute worst. So lucky Trump has repaired that fracture.

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Trump does it all the time. He is a typical bully and cannot take any criticism or pusj back.

i suspect like many on this forum I have done a crap ton of studying on successful leadership skills, learning from great leaders and striving to be a good leader in my own right. In everything I have read, seen, listened to etc. not once does it talk about leaders lashing out and responding to criticism. In fact one of the best lessons I learned was let your work and results speak for you.

Trump has as much leadership skill as I have abs - which is zero.

2 Likes

ouch!

1 Like

Trump dishes it out but can’t take it in return. A real beta male.

1 Like

The world’s not going to laugh at us anymore…

Well they aren’t really laughing at the U.S., just one person.

Here I’ll do the conservatives…

See…finally a president who doesn’t bow down before others and stands up for America bla bla bla…

You aren’t bowing If you are running away…

1 Like

The comparison works on so many levels.

Lets see if we can get some phone logs of WH incoming & undoubtedly groveling calls from the likes of those leaders who joked about how much time President Trump gives a hostile press/media.

NATO is nothing without the United States. France, the UK and Canada need the USA a hell of lot more then the USA needs them so those freaking scavengers can joke all they want.

And memo to Macron…up yours you pompous piece of french fry! :roll_eyes: