Trump Calls On Barr to "Act" on Biden Before Election Day

Trump is campaigning. Is Hildawg locked up?

I should have mentioned intellectually superior too.

Universally better looking, as well.

2 Likes

Tell me more Mr. Literally In This Thread I Made A Big Deal About How We Didn’t Know What Clinton And Lynch Talked About.

Tell me more about how the president publicly from his own mouth ordering his subordinate to indict Biden is no big deal.

5 Likes

So we end up at: Pay no attention to the President of the United States, who heads the vast machinery of the executive branch. He’s just givin’ us some colorful chin-music. Yeah, great.

5 Likes

The standard is set, though.

Good to know.

1 Like

But we don’t know for sure what Lynch and Clinton talked about. If they had talked about attacking Trump on CNN, it would’ve been perfectly okay.

I like Twitter, but when I want to feel the rush of a fusillade of terrible, bad-faith arguments, this place can’t be beat. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ridiculous.

BowedUnkemptAfricancivet-small

How is anyone gonna believe how persecuted you are under a Biden administration after all this? You really think nonprofit status or flipping about the president even mentioning cases is gonna work? The Logan Act? Lol

3 Likes

Can’t follow along? Name calling? Tsk, tsk.

I find your posts… full of feminine “logic”. Good day.

Random non sequitur?

If you don’t have an answer or even a snappy comeback you don’t have to reply y’know.

Assuming Biden wins, it is going to be fun laughing every Trumpist out of the room whenever they start getting all grievancy about something the President does or says.

And I don’t mean figuratively. This one can be taken both seriously and literally.

4 Likes

In perpetuity as well. I will never, ever let a Trump defender live down what they wrought upon our great nation.

8 Likes

I can only explain it to you, I can’t understand it for you.

Is a criticism with a caveat even really a criticism?

Is criticism of “optics” criticism of the act or being “seen”?

Oooh! Scary! And at Halloween! Well done.

This, indefinitely.

If Trump loses, the evasions, lies, revisions, denial, and memory-holing are going to make the Tea Party look like a tea party.

2 Likes

Like in all seriousness, what is the point of this routine? Are you trying to red-pill me? Think I have some kind of cognitive dissonance you can exploit because I say broads and got around like Tupac in my salad days?

If you’re trying to let us know you’re red-pilled, the cat is already out of the bag.

5 Likes

It’s already starting.

1 Like

Great let’s start with you explaining literally any of this without faking back in questions.

1 Like