Trump calls latest polls "fake news". Says he is leading in every state

which typically happens at the first midterm to the party out of power

well not quite that high. but 91% chance of hillary winning on election night.

notice that is not “getting more overall votes”

Agreed. They call Trump’s lies misstatements instead of calling them what they are, lies.

1 Like

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/watch-trump-blatantly-lies-about-mueller-report-and-claims-it-showed-he-rebuffed-russia/

And right after his lies about the polls, he flat out lied about what was in the Mueller report.
Trump: “It said no collusion and no obstruction and no nothing,” the president said. “And, in fact, it said we actually rebuffed… Russia, that we actually pushed them back, we rebuffed them.”

And yesterday he said; “I like the truth. You know, I’m actually a very honest guy.”

:rofl: And they say the right can’t do funny!

1 Like

538 had Clinton’s likelihood of winning at 71%. Are you shocked when you flip “heads” twice in a row?

One might refer to it as tragedy.

Who had 91% on election night?

Do you understand what odds are? Polls aren’t meant to be a prediction - they’re taking a temperature.

It’s so hard to tell when he’s joking, or when he didn’t actually mean what he said - he really meant something else - without someone here to tell us.

Most trolls do enjoy watching people react to the lies they tell.

The problem is he’s president.

Trumpsplainin’ is job one for Trump’s trolls.

I hope they’re getting paid well. Seems like a lot of work.

Not so hard if you leave common sense and integrity at the door.

True. Still, there’s an awful lot that needs to be interpreted…

Reality has a liberal bias.

When it gets to be too much Trump has instructed them to label it ‘fake news’.

The catch-all phrase when thinking for yourself is straining the gray matter.

1 Like

i love all the ridulous spin to avoid the total embarrassing disaster they all made out of predicting the outcome

the media does

they also stand on their head and tell the world they are upside-down

If you look at the 2016 polls you will find that the majority of them were pretty close to the outcome. Clinton won the popular vote very close to what the poll numbers were. There are no polls that reflect the Electoral College.

Proof please? Who, from his 2016 team, is still around? Manafort? Papa? Scara? Hell, Kellyanne was on Cruz’s team and she was fairly critical of Trump until she joined his team.

So who was on his team from 2016, who is still there, who is “seasoned” and “very good” as “has their pulse on what is really going on.” Proof please.